OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
After what happen a few nights ago, between her and Lily, Jaden was keeping more and more to herself instead of being there for her sister like she had promise. She was nervous, you could tell by the way she was sitting. It wasn't the usual Jaden way, which was to look annoyed and keep her eyes level. No, her posture was barely at the table, Jaden forcing herself to sit at the very end of it. She had her elbows position on the table, and her legs were twisted like she was near close to bouncing up and heading out the double doors. It took a whole cup of hot chocolate to tame the girl down. At the very last drop, she spotted Leslie entering the great hall.

It was a good thing it wasn't Lily, if she saw her, Jaden would be quick to hide away. She wasn't sure how to act around the girl anymore, everything just felt so secretive. Just like what they shared, she wonder how in the hell was she go about this after sharing secrets with the girl you thought was you enemy. It was rather mind bottling and not to speak of it was even hard for her cause usually she didn't speak to anyone else. But now that Leslie here, she couldn't tell her what was going on. As tempting as it sounded, Jaden force herself not too and simply let it go. Leslie was coming by her way, with another refill of hot chocolate, she sip the milk moderately slow. Till her heart calm down and she no longer felt like she wanted to spill their secret. "Hey Leslie, I see your up early"Jaden spoke all nonchalant at her younger sister.

The eleven year old Slytherin girl walked as if she is floating on her high heel sandals. Leslie was awoken by her room mate Isobel, saying that her boyfriend was waiting for her in the common room for hours but when she got at the common room half-awake in her dress, the guy was not there. She thought that Isobel was playing tricks on her and everyone that knew her knows tricking her will not be good to everyone.

Instead of going back to her dorm and continue sleeping, Leslie got herself at the great hall to have some coffee and break fast. Arriving at the Slytherin house table, Leslie noticed her sister, Jaden, alone at the very end who looks like going to explode and had to pee some kind of expression she does not like from people. She went to her sister and was greeted by a weird look on her face, "I am up because my roommate woke me up saying that my boyfr-umm, I mean my friend wants to study for an exam at the library." She reasoned out.

Leslie does not know if Jaden knows Nick because she is not that very open to her sister at all. She then sat across from her and grab the kettle that holds the coffee and poured some on her cup. Leslie took a sit from her cup and let the heat flow to her throat, "So what is with that look on your face?" She asked her sister, "Do you want to pee? cause you know the restroom are at the first floor." It was lame for her to ask but Jaden is funny to look at.

Jaden drank more hot chocolate listening to her sister. She had caught a bit of what Leslie was almost close to exposing, Jaden giving her sister that weird look, it meant she was hiding something and didn't want to tell Jaden about it. "No I don't have to pee, just felt my heart rush way to fast. I think my heart murmur acting up. You know the one that mom said went away, I don't think it was true"she stared boredly at Leslie. Jaden was born with a heart condition, that's why never bother with group and fun, or anything stuff like that. If she got to exciting, she knew it will pain her and if she exploded, it meant passing out. Leslie was the only one that knew that in this school, no one else did. It wasn't meant to be a big deal, but she kept it from everyone just in case it trouble her again.

"How's your first days of Hogwarts going? Did you meet anybody yet? Getting use to the dungeons?"she asked after pouring herself room temperature water in a clean glass. Jaden sip this slowly, cause it help when her heart was acting up. It could be acting up cause she was hiding something, she tried to ignore the fact and just pretend everything was okay.

Leslie took a few sip on her cup and started to grab some toasted bread from the bread basket and nibble a little. She still does not believe her sister that she does not have to pee or something, "Your heart? did you take your medicine? or you ran out? ... Cause if you do, we have to owl Aunt Eliza." Leslie said nibbling each sides of the bread, the one she likes the most on a toasted bread is the crumbs because it was crunchy and yummy as well. Jaden then asked her who was her first day at Hogwarts and is she getting used at the Dungeons.

"It was great, I was locked at dungeon 13, made my cheer leading squad and terrorized my fellow first years. It was very great indeed." Half of what she said was a sarcastic remark but some are very true and she was not lying as well. After finishing up her toast, she went to grab some bacon and ham from separate plates in front of her and put it on her own plate. Leslie started to dig in gracefully, "I have to tell you something." She said to her sister while cutting her bacon and putting a piece on her mouth.

"Ah no why would Eliza know about my heart problem? And have medication for that? I just said it starting acting up again"Jaden felt like using the charm to incline her voice, seeing as Leslie wasn't listening to her that clearly enough. She fought back the urges to do that, instead she felt her head give out. Now she was leaning against her hand, her print push against her forehead, held her head up more. "Anyways...she mumble.
Leslie kept going, describing what she encounter to be a weird first few weeks. "How did you manage to do all that? I didn't even did as much as you did, yet..."she shook her head. Nevermund, she didn't bother to ask. Except that wasn't the rest of it, Jaden liften her head up, thinking what more she can have done besides all that she listed already. "What is it? Please don't tell me you did anything reckless Leslie?!"she warn her sister before Leslie had the chance to spill the beans.

Her sister is being stubborn again and Leslie gave Jaden a glare, making her stop eating. She took a deep long breath and exhaled after, she does not want to be blunt with her sister but her insides are saying she should be. "No, I will tell Eliza about that because you are not going to leave me. It is enough that two father's and two mother's left me ..."Leslie trailed off after and snatched a pear on the fruit bowl and bit a piece of the pear. She could not believe her sister wants to leave her, how can she manage to do her classes now?

Jaden then change the subject, "Well, you can only do that if you do not have a heart problem and no, I did not do anything reckless nor I am pregnant or whatever you think I am about to tell you." Leslie told her sister and sigh, Why should she have to tell this to her? That her boyfriend has some sort of anger problems? That he hurts someone when his angry? Leslie does not know how to tell it. "Its my boyfriend ... I know I am too young to have one but I love him but the problem is ..." She took a chance to turn her head towards the other end of the table and saw Nick with the others.

Leslie then looked back to her sister, "He has anger issues and sometimes hurt someone. I want to help him out ... See, my news is not that bad, you over react whenever I have to tell you something." Leslie chuckled after a serious conversation. She then continue to eat her pear.

"Why would you say that Leslie? You know I wouldn't leave you, don't ever say that again..." Jaden couldn't believe her ears. Her sister was talking about death, after losing just their parents and brother Rayden, she was talking about death. What other way would she have meant it by that? There was none. Talking about death made her nervous she could feel her heart racing now. Her fist curling up slightly, she took a moment to breathe. Death was a sensitive topic for the both of them. She knew everytime they'll mention their parents, death will come in to mind. Cause there's no horrible way to describe how their parents died. It wasn't your typical natural causes, none you could care compare. An explosion near midair, wasn't what they had ask for. That sad part about it, they were put urn instead of underneath the grounds. It had been a rush service, and none of the girls had properly say goodbye to their parents.
She sighed, grabbing a mug pouring hot chocolate inside a goblet. It wasn't till than, Leslie mention her boyfriend,and problems they were going through. She figure Leslie was hiding something, she hated sometime when she did this. Though she couldn't say much, but roll eyes down towards the table. "Your not suppose to be dating anyways, I didn't till last year...and you know that. So why are you wasting your time on a young boy with temper problems?"she asked. Jaden had told her sister about Anastacia, fearing she was to young to understand the kind of love she had for the same gender. She had to make up a story about a boy, some boy name Paul, just so her sister wouldn't know that she was in fact a lesbian, till this day she still hadn't tell her. She was just waiting for the right moment for Leslie to understand, that's why she was rejecting the idea of a boyfriend. Cause no girl truly understand what it means to have relationship with someone else. These days girls were to young jumping to fast for a boy, and that's another part she wanted her to understand. Though it seem she was to naïve to listen to her, she had deal with it as it comes.

The little girl shook her head slightly, her sister knows that life is borrowed and god can take that away anytime. I hope you won't leave me or so help me god, I will kill myself as well she thought, thinking what will be the great ways to die. Leslie has some ideas that she got at this local channel called 1000 ways to die and some are weird but enough to kill a person. Brushing off the thoughts of death, she noticed Jaden was on the verge of dying or simply hard to breath. "Hey, do not dare to scare me." A worried face occurred at Leslie's face. The young Slytherin girl let the pain of her sister fade away before doing or say something horrible like she always does.

Leslie took her time spreading peanut butter on her bread which is not toasted. She then heard her sister said to her that she should not be dating. Leslie stopped spreading and looked at her and sigh, "I do not know why I am wasting my time for him ... Oh, yeah, he was my best friend and save my life. Age does not matter on dating unless you do not want too." She reasoned out to Jaden and continued to smack the bread with loads of peanut butter. She knows she should not be getting mad but it was her own choice and she will always be the one who will dictate her own choices.

The young eleven year old Slytherin girl might be a snob, mean and greedy, but she has a sense on love. "Anyways, that problem is solve and now, what I want to solve is my cheating friend. Well, not really a friend, we have met two times, I will call it acquaintances. I thought she is a goody two shoes but no, she is a slut and she cheated on me. She kissed my boyfriend in front of me and then I went crying my eyes out ..." Leslie trailed off, a flash back was on her brain. Alice's virgin lips, well she thought it is virgin, was on Nick's lips and there she was, in front of them, tears rolling down on her cheeks. When she got to her senses, a chopped bread with peanut butter was all over her plate.

"Leslie your delusional! How can he have save your life, when you never been in any danger?!?"Jaden completely lost it now. Her sister had an act of lying and being very good at it. She swear, she didn't know where Leslie get this side from. Always lying about one thing, till that one thing grows on to becoming something more horrific. The sad part, not one notice this about Leslie. They all think she just joking around, till Jaden realize how insane her sister sounds. "What I don't understands, how is she your friend if she kissing your boyfriend? See this is why I tell you not to date. Your. To. Young. Get it through your thick head sis!" Jaden just about shouted for the entire table to hear what she had to say.

"You should break up with him and forget them both. That way you'll know that your to young to be dating anyways. Seriously? I'm not dating? No. Cause I know what's more important in my life. Dating not a priority. When it becomes one, than its necessary, till than I suggest you dump him and do something about your little traitor" Jaden sigh. She hated being the downer of anything good happenings for Leslie. She like to be a lot more positive when it came to Leslie. She just had to know what's right and wrong. Now, it felt wrong to just say its okay. Its not okay, she had to see that. Plus, at age eleven you shouldn't be dealing with betrayal and drama. At this age, she was just getting use to the world, and now without parents, she had to learn fast and quick. Just like Jaden, she had to learn everything quick, since both her parents had always been abscent mind about her.

Leslie has a confused looked forming on her face now, how could Jaden possibly forget what have happened to her? She was eight when that happened and Jaden was starting Hogwarts at that time. "Are you okay? why is your memory fading. Oh, my god, do you have memory gap? you are just fifteen and you have them." Leslie sigh and pushed aside her plate with shredded bread and peanut butter. She is used to her sister's changing mood, so, she just listened and listened until Jaden is finished with her speech.

Of course Leslie will never listen to her, ever. She loves Nick so much but enough about this drama over Alice, she hates the girl and will always make her life miserable whenever she sees her. "Will you calm down and eat and not just drink hot chocolate. Let's forget about me and let's do something about you. You need medicine and I will tell Aunt Eliza about that." She finalized her decision and rolled her eyes, she hates her sometimes on a day like this. Why should not she just be like any normal sister who supports their little sister?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back