OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11 inch Alder Wand with Fairy Wing core
Nate was visiting Jordie, he wanted to spend some time with him. They hadn't spent a lot of time together and Nate felt like he was slowly losing feelings and he really didn't like that. So he was there, ready to cuddle his boyfriend, go on a walk and do everything else together. He approached Jordie's house and knocked on the door, unable to stay still while he was opening the door.

Jordie was excited that Nate was coming over for break. He'd spent most of the morning on his hair, wanting to look his best. He ran down the hall the second he heard the door, yelling to his uncle that he would answer it. "Natey baby!" Jordie giggled as he threw open the door, holding his arms open for a hug.

Nate laughed at Jordie's sweetness, hugged him tightly, and held him up in a hug. "You look amazing, sweetheart," he pressed a kiss on Jordie's head and only then let him go. "So, wanna go for a walk? The weather is amazing today," Nate lightly winked at him, put his hands in his pockets, and happily smiled at his boyfriend.

Jordie giggled and fell easily into Nate's embrace. He smiled as the taller boy asked him to go on a walk. "Sure! Uncle James, we're going out for a bit!" He called to his uncle and stepped outside, shutting the door behind him. He smiled up at his boyfriend and offered out his hand. "There's a cute little bridge near here, we could head that way?" He offered.

Nate chuckled when Jordie said his uncle about the walk and once he went out of the house, he easily put a hand around Jordie's shoulders and went this his other hand's through his own hair. "Yeah, we could," he agreed and then looked down at his boyfriend. "So what were you doing this summer so far?"

Jordie tucked himself into his boyfriends side easily, content and enjoying the warmth. "Oh, I've been hanging out with Weston mostly, we've been having band practices. I always enjoy those. And my friend Amelie says she wants to come see me, she's bringing one of her friends. She says she wants me to meet him." He chattered. He looked up to Nate with a bright smile. "What about you?"

When Jordie told about Weston, Nate already seemed a bit jealous and frustrated. Even at school, Nate disliked how much the boys spent time together, it made Nate feel like they had something and Nate was there more just for fun. And if he was ready to stay quiet the first time, then at the second time of mentioning some random guy, it was already too much. "Why do you care about me? Ask Weston or especially that other guy, I guess they are more interesting," Nate gave a fake smile to Jordie, took his arm away, and tucked it in his pockets. He didn't even look at Jordie, it was clear to see how angry and jealous he was, and how he tried to hide it, even if it didn't go really well. He thought that he was right in this and that Jordie didn't have to hang out so much with other guys knowing that he had Nate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back