Deal with a Death Eater

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
OK so with the number of contestants we have to go through and the lack of time we have we're going to be running this game on two threads. Everything will remain the same; rules, outline, prizes etc etc.

So with that being said I'd like to welcome our third contestant...Alexis *round of appluase*

Squee! *jumps up out of her seat and stands before Pat with a big grin* *practically jumping, she says,* Hi!

*looks at contestant strangly* Ooo0o0o0o00okaaaaaaaaaaaaay. *backs away slowly* Hi there Alexis.

OK no time to dilly dally, lets get this show on the road. Alexis, be a dear and choose a box between 1 and 18 for me, this will be your box for the game.

Number two it is. Yooo big lad *calls over to Hagrid* Move the box with the big two on it. *looks back at contestant* OK m'dear, lets get this show on the road *round of applause* I need you to choose 4 more boxes for me.

rubeus-hagrid.gif

"They sure ge' excited around here... well box number 7 has ... Main Account Suspension: 12 hours"
*claps to get audience participation up*

"In the next box that you chose Missy we have ... Main Account Post Disable: 6 hours. Wow these are some downrigh' awesome prizes".

*moves along to next two boxes*
"In box number 3 ... " *pulls and pulls, face going red* "seems a bit jammed der"

*finally gets it open*
".. +10 post count and in box 9 ... uhm... Area Closing Extension**
**(Want an area of the board that is set to close to be open a little longer? You can call in this favour and the forum won't be closed for two more days.)"

Bad PrizesGood Prizes
[/td]
1 Week (Main Account) SuspensionEternal Nicktator Servitude
3 Days (Main Account) Suspension+10 post count
Main Account Banned Usergroup: 24 Hours+100 post count
Disable (Main Account) Posting: 24 HoursUsername Icon (1 Day)
Main Account Suspension: 12 hours(Different) Coloured username (2 days)
Main Account Post Disable: 6 hoursCustom Username Formatting (3 Days)
- 100 post countDementor Glomps - once daily for a week
- 10 post countArea Closing Extension**
**(Want an area of the board that is set to close to be open a little longer? You can call in this favour and the forum won't be closed for two more days.)

NothingGrand Prize!
[th colspan="2"]Deal With a Death Eater Cases/Prizes[/th] [th]

Ohh this is turning out to be a good board and it's only the first round. *phone rings* *chants with ze DE* *hangs up* OK so the Death Eater has made an offer and a generous one at that may I add. Alexis you have offered:

A custom username icon for 1 day, +5 posts

Deal or no deal?

Wow that was a quick decision.....I like you xD

OK lets keep the ball rolling, choose four more boxes please :D

rubeus-hagrid.gif

*smiles as Alexis chooses to continue*

"Right then the next set of boxes... box 4 contains ... Dementor Glomps - once daily for a week"

*moves to next box"
"Box 10 holds... - 100 post count; Box 13 contains ... +100 post count and Box 6 contains ... Nothing!"

*Smiles broadly at doing an extremely efficient job*

Bad PrizesGood Prizes
[/td]
**(Want an area of the board that is set to close to be open a little longer? You can call in this favour and the forum won't be closed for two more days.)

NothingGrand Prize!

Ohh any other good round for you Alexis *ish happy* Now for the offer *does the whole talking to the DE thing* And that offer is:

A custom username icon for 1 day, +10 posts

Deal or no deal?

That stinks, I really wanted to get those Dementor Glomps. *frowns but shrugs it off* *thinks about offer but rolls eyes* NO DEAL!

"Hmmm now let me see ... in box 5 there's the ... 3 Days (Main Account) Suspension"
*sniffles and blows nose rather loudly*
"That's a great prize there... okay, box 11 contains ...(Different) Coloured username (2 days)"

*moves along to other box*
"And box number 18 has ... Eternal Nicktator Servitude"
*claps loudly*

Bad PrizesGood Prizes
[/td]

NothingGrand Prize!

Eh! Could have been better, could have been worse *chats with ze DE* Ehhhh, I think he's getting pissy.

- 2 posts

Deal or no deal?

*moves along to boxes casting strange looks as the girl magically glamours before his eyes*

"right then first box you chose was number 8 and that has ... 1 Week (Main Account) Suspension"

*turns to box 17*
"An' this box has ... Username Icon (1 Day) and the final box has ... - 10 post count"

*beams brightly at audience*

Oh wow another good round for you Alexis...sure you're not a seer? *gets DE offer* Well he thinks you're very lucky and that the grand prize is going to go in the next round. So he recommends that you take this offer.

+150 posts, icon for 2 days, 1 dementor glomp

Deal or no deal?

I wish! Seeing the future would be awesome but... *trails off as Pat goes to talk to DE* *hears offer and repeats it thoughtfully* DEAL! *squee* ZOMGSOEXCITING! C'mere Dementor! I wants my hug!

*face drops* Wow! Awesome! We have a winner guys *round of applause*

Well thanks for playing Alexis, you'll get your prizes when the birthday celebrations are over.

Now lets bring on our next contestant.......Alyss Summers *big round of applause*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back