Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Cyndi walked down to the pitch with her broom in hand. She had woken up that morning and looked out the window to the see the sun shining brightly. Her mood, unfortunately, did not match that. She was tired and stressed out both because of the kidnapping and the upcoming OWL exams she would have to sit in.

Rather than be cooped up all day, Cyndi decided to quickly get dressed and go down to the pitch. As soon as she reached the pitch, Cyndi mounted her broom and pushed off, going higher and higher. She leveled the broom and began doing laps around the pitch. Cyndi was enjoying the feel of the wind as she sped around the pitch, humming one of her favorite songs as she did so.

Nina walked out of the tents with her broom in hand, she wanted to start flying again, she hadn't flown very much aside from the 1st task and part of the second(in the chaos) and she needed to get some sort of practise time in so her house could win every game next year though she knew Ashley was having trouble finding students to sign up, Nina hoped that she could convince Alex to join her, he'd probably be a good beater.

Nina shook her head as if to shake the thought of and mounted her broom and flew quickly over to the pitch only to see someone else already there. Nina watched at the speed they were going and she decided she would joke around and cut them off, just enough so they could stop without hurting themselves or her in the process.

Nina sped as fast as her Scarlet Streak would let her and when she had succesfully cut the person of she stopped dead in her tracks and gave them a bright smile and wave, her natural blonde hair falling into her face.

Cyndi continued to do laps around the pitch. On her third or fourth lap around, Cyndi noticed that someone else had joined her on the pitch and was now blocking her path. She was still too far to realize who it was though. Cyndi wasn't sure she wanted the company and figured she would see who it was first. If it was someone she didn't want to talk to she would simply leave.

As Cyndi neared the other person, she realized that it was Nina. They had met on a few different occassions before, all of which had been rather pleasant. She returned the wave that Nina was giving her and as she got closer, she smiled at the girl and said "Hi! What brings you out here today?"

As the person got closer to her she realized it was Cyndi, Nina smiled brightly then said, "Well I need to start practising again if I want Hufflepuff to win any games next year don't I?" Nina moved her bangs out of her eyes and said, "What are you doing here?"

Cyndi smiled at her. "I just wanted to get out of the castle for a while...with everything going on, the castle is kind of, I dunno... oppressive. I feel like I can't breathe in there." Cyndi shrugged her shoulders and adjusted herself on her broom.

"Are you going to be staying here the rest of the year?" She wondered what would happen to their guests especially since the only reason why they were here-the Triwizard Tournament-was now cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back