De ja Vu

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
The streets were bleak; properly named Bleak Street after all. Kandee wasn't usually the type of person to be found here; but something drew her there; some feeling of need. It was different from the feelings of dread; but not the same as excitement. She wondered if this meant she would meet a guy? She had a habit of meeting one everywhere she went. seh smiled though, even if she didn't she always had back up. Thinking had distracted her from where she was going, and she hit a wall. Seh fell off balance and hit the ground.

"Stupid wall, watch where you are going." She muttered.

Alex had been walking around hoping to find his sister, or a job when he wandered into a sad little place named Bleak Street. It was dark and the temperature seemed 5 degrees colder here than anywhere else but he had a feeling and thought he would just look around. That was when he saw a girl walk into a wall and blame it. Alex chuckled and walked over, as he got closer the more he thought he knew this woman from somewhere. "This is going to sound like a cheap pick-up line, but I think I know you from some where."

A man walked up behind her and muttered something that did sound like a cheap pick-up line. s=/she looked at him and thought; while standing up. "Yeah you do look familiar. Are you a relative of Sojourner?" She asked, placing her worst enemies name in the spot of who he might know.

Alex looked her over. "Well no, the name sounds familiar. I just moved here from Germany, you may know my sister Alexia." He knew this woman but could not figure out how or put a name to her and it annoyed him.

"Well it might help if I knew a last name." She smiled at him. "Seriously. i'm from Germany too. Oh, where are my manners. i'm Kandee Roberts." Hopefully he knew nothing of the rumors.

"hmmm." Alex smiled. "Yes." He looked at her. "I'm Alexander Remington, you were friends with my sister Alexia Mason." He grinned having figured it out. He was always this cocky and yet it didn't satisfy him this time.

"Alexia? How is she; Alexander i have seen you since... oh..." She looked at the ground blushing. She hadn't seen Alex since that night almost two years ago. She didn't want to look at him now; he had always been a cocky boy, and now would probably try some line, some stupid, catchy line.

Alex laughed, "I'm not sure about Alexia, I was looking for her. News has it shes here." He looked into her eyes with his yellow ones. "So are you still as good as when we last met." He didn't mean to come out that way but it did and he blushed ever so lightly for a moment.

"Really." She smiled a bit, but her smile quickly dissipated when his words came out of his mouth. "What's that supposed to mean!?" She yelled angrily. She was overly sensitive about what she had done in her past; it made her upset beyond beleif. If he knew what was good for him, he would take it back.

"What ever you want it to mean. I know you can come up with a few things." He smirked. He was just getting the water boiling before he jumped in but he didn't care.

She narrowed her beautiful, brown eyes, and took a step closer to him."You anal-retentive jerk. You haven't changed a bit." She didn't want to admit it, but she still loved the jerk he was; it made him hot, and very irresistible. She bit her lower lip. "No exactly what do you mean by what you are saying; clarify or else." She said using big words.

Alexander smirked again, "Our else what sugar." He said making sure to use a nickname he had come up for her. He chuckled like she could really do any damage. Or to him for that matter.

"Last warning Remington. Take those back, and turn around with your tail between your legs like you always do. just run home." Her voice was shaking now, she was extremely angry, and she just wanted to kiss him. She shook the thoughts from her head, and glared menacingly.

Alex grinned, and now the grand finally, he leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were sweet, and had what tasted like cherry chap stick on them. He put his hand on the back of her head and licked her bottom lip for entrance.

She wasn't suprised at all when he kissed her, in fact; it was exactly what she needed. But, she wasn't going to give in like that; not after he hadn't even said hi in two years. She grabbed his shirt and pushed him into the wall, separating their lips. "You are so narcissistic." She stated. "You really think i'm gonna go back to you after you don't bother to drop in for two years?"

Alex knew it was bound to happen. "It was for your own good they threatened to kill you!" He stopped had he really just told her what he had been trying to hide from her for so long. "Cr@p!"

"What?" She shouted putting more weight against him. "What did you just say?" she didn't quiet understand. Seh knew he was in with a bad crowed, but murder; he was just making this up. He had to be making this up.

Alex felt her push him again. He pushed her back in almost a whisper he said, "If I didn't do what they wanted they would have killed you so I thought the best for us was for me to just disapear." He looked up at her. "I'm sorry." This was a new low even for him he never apologized. But he thought she deserved one.

She fell backwards slightly. She regained balance. "And i'm supposed to believe that? You could have left me for some girl, and i wouldn't have a say in it. Why should i believe you? i know you are... are a joker..." She looked down; she had wanted to say other things.

"Fine you want to know how." He pulled down the side of his shirt to show a scar from a bullet right under his heart. "This is why I came here, they want my dead. They wanted me to die there that day, but luckily they didn't know I was a wizard." He put his finger on the scar, "I'm not kidding you this time, Kandee." He sighed.

Kandee looked at the scar and placed her hand on his chest. "Oh my good golly gosh!" She exclaimed. "I... i'm sorry. Why?" She asked. She didn't understand why anyone would want to kill Alex, even though he was a bit stuck up. "I, i didn't know." She looked down. "Wanna come back to my place for a warm drink or something?" She asked him.

Alex looked at her, "It's not your fault." He new what he had done. "I stole from them, I wanted what I deserved, my share. But they didn't think so." He looked into her melted chocolate brown eye's. "A drink would be wonderful." He straited his clothes back out and half smiled.

She smiled at him. "what do you mean your share? Share of what." She began walking along the street, waiting for him to follow her. She was actually glad he had shown up. She wondered if maybe he would go instead of Gabe...

Alex laughed, "It's not all that important what it was it was all allegal and turned in to the police for lots of money." He looked down, the police had been working with him for years, and that is why he needed to see Kari he had snuck a letter out of Azkaban from Elizzabeth. He followed her as he spoke.

"Oh my," She said as they walked along. She wondered if he was still on the run. What if he left again; she didn't think she could handle that. So she promised herself, as they walked along, not to let her get that way. She was no longer naive.

END SCENE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back