OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Dogwood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Charlie's family had decided that they were going to Brightstone Village. Something to do with his dad doing something with his brother or something. Charlie wasn't really paying any attention. But all he knew was that he didn't really want to go out. Not now anyway. He wasn't in the mood for any of it. His younger annoying brothers were excited, and he didn't even know why. Charlie knew that they were only going shopping, and he didn't even like going shopping. He knew that his mum would take forever in the stores that were at the village, and he also knew that it would take even longer for his dad to finish up whatever he was going to do with Charlie's uncle. Charlie had decided to make his way to the park. He had remembered that a couple of his cousins came here whenever they were on their breaks and such. He would remember that his cousin, Samantha, would always bring up memories and stories, which Charlie found a little strange. Charlie knew that he would be seeing his cousins next year in Hogwarts. He was a little excited for his time and adventure at Hogwarts, as it was finally his turn out of his extended family to go to Hogwarts.

Charlie made his way to Tākarokaro Park, taking in the air and such. He was lucky and happy that he decided to bring his skateboard to keep him entertained while waiting for the rest of the family to finish whatever they were doing. Charlie placed down his skateboard onto the ground and started to skate around the park. Not bothered if he annoyed anyone that was in his way. He was in his own little word. Careless about what was going on around him. He was so buzzed into his own little world, he didn't realise or see that anyone was in front of him until the last second before he bumped into someone. Next thing he knew, Charlie was laying on the ground, feeling a little guilty that he wasn't watching where he was going. He stood up and made his way to the person that he bumped into, seeing that they were on the ground. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to crash into you. Are you alright?" Charlie asked the person, with guilt lingering in his voice as well as pulling out his hand to help the person if needed.

Mirim had not much going on for her that day, so she had decided to bring her board to the park. She was thoroughly annoyed at her parents, Both her parents were still occupied with the move from Korea to New Zealand, but they could surely manage without her for one day. All she could do as of now would be to bring boxes up manually anyways, while they would be (unfairly) using magic. It was a nice day out, especially compared to how the weather would be this time of the year back in Jeju-do. It was weird getting used to the New Zealand's weather, especially with the different hemispheres.

Mirim held her board in her right hand a put it on the ground. Stepping on the tail end as she stretched her arms. She didn't notice how there was a guy going full speed on his board at her, as her back was turned to his direction. Mirim only noticed the guy when she felt the impact of the board on the back of her heels. Soon she felt a body hit her, causing her to stumble and fall onto the ground, her board beside her. Luckily, she wasn't too hurt, save for her heels and a small rip on the knee area of her jeans. She hissed a bit at the pain and checked on her heels,it wasn't too serious but she was annoyed that someone had bumped into her, especially when she was about ready to go. Mirim looked up to see a guy about her age, maybe older, holding his hand out to her. She glared at him and got back up on her feet by herself, ignoring both his apology and the hand he was holding out. "I'm okay." She said coldly, dusting herself off.

Charlie watches the girl with a guilty look as she picks herself off the ground. "Are you sure? I'm really sorry. Is there a way I can make it up to you?" Charlie asks the girl as he got more and more guilty. The girl looked really annoyed, and he felt really awful for bumping the girl. Maybe he shouldn't have come to the park with his skateboard. Charlie then looked down and noticed that their boards were still on the ground from the collision. Charlie picked up his board, giving the girls board a quick look before looking back at the girl. "You skate? how long for?" Charlie asks the girl quietly. He had hoped that him speaking to her didn't cause any trouble. I felt terrible.

Mirim, now fully standing, up checked on her heels one last time, moving it around to make sure nothing was wrong. She looked back at the guy with the most serious of faces. She burst into laughter. "Nah, you're good. I'm just playin' with you." Mirim was still laughing, she wasn't exactly the type to hold grudges and the guy's reaction had been funny enough to get her in a good mood. She picked up her board, "Yep, about.. one and half years?" She guessed, not quite remembering how long it had been when she started. "You?"

Charlie looked at the girl confused for a couple of seconds as she explains that she was only joking. He then laughs nervously along with the girl, pretending that he knew what was going on. He was just glad that the girl wasn't really mad at her. Charlie nods when the girl explains how long she had been riding on her board for. "Not that long. Maybe two years? I'm not sure. Still need a lot of practice though" Charlie says with a little chuckle. "I'm Charlie by the way, what's your name?"

Mirim put her board on the ground and stepped on the tail end again. “Mirim.” She said simply. The girl continued to stretch, cracking her knuckles. “You do any tricks yet?” She asked. Mirim had learned to do a few tricks from some of her older sister’s friends, and honestly that was how she’d gotten quickly good at skating, though she wouldn’t admit it to anyone.

Charlie smiles as the girl introduces herself. "Nice to meet you, Mirim," Charlie says with a small smile. Charlie shakes his head a little. "Nah, I don't really know any tricks. At this stage I'm just trying to keep myself on the board without falling off it" Charlie says with a small chuckle. His younger brothers weren't really into boarding, they had preferred to do other things. However, he had seen his Muggle friends doing tricks. He had tried to learn a few tricks from them, though he had found it a little difficult to learn from them, as they hadn't really taken it seriously as we would've liked. He also tried to self-teach himself the tricks, but that hadn't gone so well either. Maybe he could asks his cousins and see if they were into boarding, and learn from them.

Mirim lifted a brow as he shook his head. Two years seemed like a fairly long time to not learn any tricks, in her opinion. "Not even an ollie?" She asked, bluntly. Mirim had picked up skating really quickly compared to most people, and her priority had always been to learn tricks. So she had pestered Aerin's friends until they eventually gave in. Mirim thought for a while before asking, "Want me to teach you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back