Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Open After Jenna
Daintree had liked the rose giving to an extent, he’d been somewhat frustrated by the fact he hadn’t got any roses. He knew it didn’t really mean anything but it would’ve been nice to get at least one. However, he wasn’t letting it get to him too much or really he was giving it the time to get to him and then he would let it go. He just needed to get over it. The slytherin looked around the hall with his lunch in front of him, most people had left by now, but Dain was bored and couldn’t imagine or think of anything fun to do after this, after finishing his food so he was pro-longing it as much as he could possibly do. He didn’t know what else to do with his day anyway. He wasn’t sure if anything he did would keep his attention for long enough. Hogwarts needed more muggle things. Like a cinema, or just a tv. He couldn’t understand how all of these magical people didn’t get so bored. Even with the fact he played quidditch he got bored. The slytherin knew it was likely because he lacked the friends to keep him entertained but it was hard.

Jenna had been thinking about the slytherin table for a long time and she wanted to go to Daintree, but something always deterred her because she felt there was no friendship there. However, she got up and walked to the Slytherin table and sat uncertainly beside Daintree and she felt her heart a little beat faster. ''Hey, I just wanna say thanky for your rose!'' Jenna said a little voried voice to him and the girl certainly did not want to delay her with her presence any longer. ''It was very unexpected on your part, but so nice from you!'' Jenna said what she had said and slowly got up to head back to the Hufflepuff table, but she wasn't in a hurry and decided to wait for his answer and then just run away. She wasn't sure when a friendship could be formed between the bouth.

Dain looked up at the girl. He had decided to send her a rose at the last minute because it seemed like a good idea to send her one. She was a nice person and he knew if he wanted to become better friends with people he needed to be nicer. If he was nicer then people would be able to interact with him better. He looked at her and sat up a little, ”That’s okay Jenna, I’m glad you like it,” the boy said to her with enough of a friendly smile that he could muster. He looked her over for a second, ”How was your valentines day?” the boy said to her, looking to keep the conversation going with her.

Jenna felt relieved that Daintree was just nice to her. The girl sat down next to him and decided not to leave her for a while. He was nice one by one. '' My partner didn't show up to the dance, and i was a little bored the day and you?'' Corey was told her, he would be a dance with her, but later he didn't shouw ap. ''Do you have a plans today, mayby you wanna a little walk with me, if you want?'' Jenna asked to him with a nervos voice.

Daintree thought it was a little rude of the person to not show up for the date with her. He wondered what could be the reason for it, what could possibly explain such behaviour, from his own interactions with Jenna, she seemed like a nice enough person. He didn’t know her well enough to say whether or not she was weird, but from what he could tell so far she was nice. ”That’s rude,” he told Jenna, ”Why did they do that?” he asked, half curious to find out if there was a reason or if not. ”My day was fine, interesting enough,” the slytherin said with a shrug. ”I don’t have plans for the day,” he replied, he wondered if this would be to his benefit, to go for a walk with her, perhaps it would be, perhaps it would just be a waste of walking, but she seemed nice and he just needed to start having more friends. ”Sure, lets go for a walk,”

''It's okey and i'm not mad to him. I still was great time to dance. '' She didn't really survive that he hadn't come to the ball and insisted she didn't have to worry about things that used to hurt her nerves. Jenna felt young again and saw no reason to be angry. ''I think he will explain later what was his reason for not coming.'' She was hoped Daintree would be not talking again about him, becouse she was hard to belive right now, why Daintree was so nice to her, but she was hoped, that was a good reason. ''That good to hear'' She was smiling to him and happy for him to. ''Great, but can i ask you? Why are you so nice? I just remember first time we meet. Don't be wrong at me, i just wanna know'' Jenna was hoped he would be angrie with hear. ''Then, let's go, but where you wanna go? She asked to Daintree and she was happy be with him as good friends. She got up and walked forward, hoping Daintree would accompany her.

If, you wanna still rp, you can do another rp?
But, thanks ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back