Day of Mischief, Prank 2

Wendy Chaos

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Wendy tiptoed to the Trophy room on the night before Halloween in her all black attire like she'd seen in all the spy movies, wearing an Incredibles-esque mask over her eyes to hide her identity. Wendy had asked Hoshi for buckets of paint since she seemed to have plenty after hearing about the paint balloon fight by the Gryffindor common room. She and Kida were meeting up here and were going to smear paint on all the Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw trophies, though none of their own house Gryffindor.

Kida Quickly followed her, she had her black Skinny jeans, and Black turtle neck on, aswell as her Black Converse, she couldnt do anything sneaky without her black converse, her hair was out as usual, and she aswell was wearing a Mask, she snuck into the trophy room, she spotted Wendy, and quickly tiptoed over to her, she spotted the buckets on the floor, "excellent" she said softly, confindent that they wouldnt get caught, "so whats the plan then?"

Wendy crept around, being more dramatic than she had to be just because it was fun. She entered the trophy room and held her wand in her hand. "Lumos," she whispered, and then her wand tip lit up. When Kida asked what the plan was, Wendy smiled wickedly. "It's simple. Trash every trophy that isn't Gryffindors!" she whispered excitedly. She had thick paintbrushes in her pocket and pulled them out, one for her and one for Kida. "Let's get started!" she whispered again. She held her wand awkwardly in her left arm and dipped the paintbrush in a bucket of neon green paint and walked up to the first big trophy she noticed. It read "House Cup Winner: Hufflepuff - HNZ Year One." So this was the House Cup...and Hufflepuff had been the first to win it. She wiped the green paint across the label so it couldn't be read and started drawing a neon green smiley face on the trophy itself, snickering as she did so.

Kida quickly drew her wand, and acted as it was a gun, james bond style, she pointed it at wendy and whispered "Lumos", she laughed slightly as it light up and she could see the evil grin slashed across Wendy's face. "So Paint every trophy which isnt gryffindors, got it" she grabbed the paint brush from wendy and looked at the Rich Purple paint, pulling out a slytherin Trophy, she quickly dipped the paintbrush in the paint, without dipping her wand in she began to paint swirls and lines all over the trophy. she giggeled slightly at the trophy "it looks like an easter egg"

Wendy turned to look at Kida's trophy when she said it looked like an Easter egg. She sniggered and said, "Nice artwork Kida! I think Picasso would approve." She laughed quietly so they wouldn't be caught and this time dipped her paintbrush in red paint, making the color mix with neon green. She went over to the next big trophy, careful not to even tough the Gryffindor ones, and slashed the red paint across the trophy that said "House Cup Winner: Ravenclaw - HNZ Year Three." She began drawing flames on it since the paint was red and drew a yellow sun just for fun after she'd dipped it in yellow.

Kida Held up the trophy, putting on a phoney Italian accent "zis iz my artwork, it ehhh was inspired by, Raaavenclaaw, zee lines are done by paint brush, and plurple paint" She took a quick bow before turning to the fluro orange pain, she walked over to 3 trophys one from each house, she decided to make a trip ditch of a monkey jumping, "Oh i am truley and artist" she said softly as she looked at the trophy "and Ziss one was inspired by huffclawryn" she snickered as she looked over to Wendy "Very noice work Wendy, i'm sure they will love the colour"

Tom was snooping around having thought that since it was Halloween then the students were prone to be pulling pranks. Tom walked through the Third Floor, and though it would be best to check the Trophy Room. Upon entering the room, Tom saw a brightish light, and so thought to investigate it. He could also hear a commontion, so walked over to the light, seeing two girls upto apparently no good. "What on earth do you think you are doing?" Tom said shouting at them demanding an explanation.

Kida Spun on her heels when she heard someone come into the room, she held the paint brush behind her back and smiled at him, "Good Evening Sir" She said trying to think of a good explanation "You see Sir" Kida Paused again, she had to think "I would love to tell you what we are doing, but it would Ruin the halloween spirit" Kida said quickly looking to Wendy, readjusting her mask on her face, she wanted to know if she should call out nox and run for it, running from a professor is never a good idea, she just waited silently for Wendy's Lead

Wendy had been painting large random scribblings across the trophies and plaques when she suddenly heard a booming man's voice. She dropped the paintbrush with a clatter and turned around. He had demanded what they were doing but Wendy said nothing, looking at Kida out of the corner of her eye. She decided to go stand next to her and in her haste, accidentally knocked over a can of bright purple paint, spilling all over the floor. Damn! she thought as she saw all the paint rush to cover the entire floor. Oh well, the more damage it does, the better for the purposes of the competition, she thought to herself. She looked at Kida and gave her a look that said 'Wait, not yet.'

"Halloween spirit?" Tom said rhetorically his voice raised. "I was never aware that vandalism was a seasonal spirit. Now tell me your names" Tom said tapping his foot, waiting impatiently for them both to reply.

"Its not vandelisin'" Kida Muttered under her breath "they can be cleaned, this is a magic school" her voice was soft, so only she could hear herself, she looked up to the Professor, "My name is Kida Frost, Sir" She said in a Proud Tone, "1st year Gryffinndor" She said Smiling, "give us any punishment you want, We were Just trying to make people Laugh" Kida knew she had nothing to be afraid of, she hadnt harmed anyone, so she couldnt be expelled, she just smiled and waited for her punishment to be delievered

"Miss Frost eh?" Tom said rhetorically, keeping the name in mind. I swear these first years are the cockiest of the lot Tom said to himself."I dont see how people would find this funny. I certainly know that the likes of Professor King wouldn't would he?.And your name if you please" Tom said gesturing to the other Gryffindor.

[Technically you don't know she's in Gryffindor. ;) ]

"Why is everyone so uptight," Wendy muttered with a smirk on her face as the Professor said he didn't find it funny. She didn't know if this Professor knew who Isabella but she decided to risk it anyway and say, "My name is Isabella Chaos, second year Slytherin." She bit her lip the way Isabella often did in anxiety and waited for their punishment.

((Well tbh it depends : on if your still in Halloween costume or uniform. If uniform could of told by colour of tie ;) ))

"Erm excuse me no your not Isabella Chaos. I should know, I caught her trouble making last school year. I have somewhat a photographic memory and so knows what she looks like. So real name now" Tom said growing somewhat weary and impatient of childlike games.

(( Were in all black, not a single thing we are wearing prooves were in Gryffindor ^_^ ))

Kida Looked at Wendy, she turned back to the Professor, she scowled, she hated being called by her last name. Her attention went onto Wendy, when she said she was her sister, she wondered for a moment if it would work, she was caught out, her mind suddenly snapped, Slytherin, Is Wendy says she is Wendy Chaos, he might think family relations put her in Slytherin, were saved she thought happily

[Yes we're in all black and wearing masks so you can't really see our faces. But for the sake of being caught I'll just pretend that the blonde hair was a tip off for you. ;) ]

Wendy sighed, frustrated that her stupid perfect sister had actually done something to get in trouble for. She knew Izzie was a stickler for following the rules. "Fine, it's Wendy Chaos," she confessed with a smirk on her face.

"Ms Chaos"Tom said sternly."Don't lie to me in future" Tom answered. "Now what houses are you in?" Tom asked them both presuming Ms Chaos was in Slytherin like her sister. Their character traits seem to lie in the surnameTom told himself laughing inside.

Kida looked at Wendy "we're in Slytherin" she saig proudly, smilimg innoently, she was ready to run at any second, but now that she knew her name there was no point, Kida cracked her fingers and quickly cracked her neck before looking bak to the professor

"Slytherin eh?" Tom said. "Well then I suppose its a trip to your Head of House then" Tom said. "That'll be Professor Manteia then if I am correct" Tom said to them both. "Come on, we'll go see him now" . Tom said gesturing to the door. "Lets take a trip to the 6th Floor, for his office" Tom said opening the door with his wand.

Kida Gulped nervously, she is never nervous, she looked at Wendy and Back at tom, "uhhh, no thanks, i think were fine cleaning up our mess we have made, we know our punishment" she said looking at wendy again, she quickly turned around and went to a trophy, whiping off the paint, keeping herself busy

"Oh no, I think a nice little trip to Professor Mateia's office is well deserved. Come on now, or will I have to get him myselfTom asked them rhetorically, his eyebrows raising, what left of his patience was wearing thin. Tom stamped his feet to show he meant business.

Wendy put her hands behind her back as she tried thinking of a way to stall or even completely stop them from going. "I'm sure Professor Manteia wouldn't appreciate you waking him up at this hour for a couple of trouble makers. It'd be best if you waited until tomorrow morning, we're not gonna run away from the school overnight," she said with a smirk. She was sure about that last part because Wendy had no place to go so she would rather get detention for the rest of the year than leave this school.

Tom looked at the vandalised trophies. There was something off. Hmmm"It looks as though, you are lying yet again. If you are Slytherin, then why have you vandalised you're own trophies and none of Gryffindors eh?" Tom asked. "No lying" Tom shouted to them both. "So I take it, its a trip to Professor King's office then" Tom said all his patience gone.

Kida looked at wendy and then back at the professor, Caught she said to herself, she ran her hands through her hair before looking at the Professor, "You're Good" she said quietly, she took a deepth breath before begining "Kida Frost, 1st year Gryffindor, Age 11, Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Cousin on Aeon and Sern Summers, Muggle Born" she said giving a small curtsy, when life gives you lemons, make a total fool out of yourself she said to herself, making no sense at all, she just smiled

Thanks for the life storyTom thought to himself, rolling his eyes. "I presume you are a first year Gryffindor as well?"Tom said shifting his eyes onto the other girl, who presumably was a first year Gryffindor aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back