Taneaka
Wand
15" pine and unicorn horn
-Full Name: David Mark Green

-Birth Date: December 12th

-Current Age: 17

-Basic Appearance: very dark hair, dark brown eyes, quite tall

-Parents: Dervish Green Sr. and Samaire Green

-Siblings, if any: he has 5 brothers (Woody, Dervish Jr., Steven, Nick and Darren) and one sister (Angelica) but his five cousins also live with them and they are like siblings (Odette, Anamaria, Stacy, Paul and Jasper).

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coone, Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Sydney

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? Eagle because he is elegant and pretty but get in his way you’ll have hell to pay

-What would their Boggart be? seeing his twin brother dead

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): Same as patronus

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself just the way he is

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? His and Woody’s tenth birthday

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Today was a nightmare mum and dad a ministry official come to the house saying that Auntie Sophia and Auntie Stacy died in an explosion. The both of them have been sobbing for hours. Odette, Anamaria, Stacy, Paul and Jasper are all meant to be coming to live with us which is cool because Paul’s great.
I think they’re here now so if I don’t go downstairs I’m probably going to be yelled at.
Dave

Hi David! I'm going to ask a few questions to help your character development :)

1. How does David like the idea of living with so many people? Is he comfortable around lots of people or is he more solitary?

2. Does David feel uncomfortable amount his status as Pureblood like some people are, does he wish he was of another blood status, or is it natural for him?

3. Did David attend Hogwarts (in any country)? If so, what house was he in and why?

4. Does David have any special talents or unique features?

You can answer them in character or out if you want.

Hey! Thanks for the questions. I'll try and answer them so you can understand them.

1. How does David like the idea of living with so many people? Is he comfortable around lots of people or is he more solitary?
He loves living with all his family. He isn't very sociable with people outside the family but living with all his siblings and cousins is one of his favourite hings ever.

2. Does David feel uncomfortable amount his status as Pureblood like some people are, does he wish he was of another blood status, or is it natural for him?
He is very proud of the fact that he is pureblood, mainly because that's the way he's been brought up.

3. Did David attend Hogwarts (in any country)? If so, what house was he in and why?
He's still in Hogwats Scotland and he's in slytherin

4. Does David have any special talents or unique features?
Nope. He's just a normal everyday wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back