Daughter is sick

Teresa was not in a happy mood when she find out her daughter is sick, she was in a state of shock on what to do next. Teresa can't call his ex-husband just to help her with her daughter because his busy with work at the ministry. She decided to apparate at St. Mungos with Chelsea on her side, the little girl was in a soggy style.

When they got at the said hospital, Teresa emerged at receptionist. But no one was there and she had to wait to someone to finally gesture them.

"Hello, How may I be of service?" Sebastien said as he came in the door of the waiting room. He had a light that flashed when someone arrived at the hospital. He had his clipboard in one hand a quill in the other as he was prepared to help the young woan and her child.

Thank god she said to herself when someone arrived. "I don't know what's happening to my daughter. She keep vomiting and she said her stomach hurt. I-I know its just a simple case of a muggle sickness but this is the only Hospital that i can apparate fast." Teresa said looking at her daughter and back to the healer. Teresa was bother for her daughter, she doesn't want it to end up on dehydration. It can kill her daughter.

"Well if you will follow me to the elevator I will get her in a room and set up for the night." Sebastien said with a sad smile as he turned and moved a little faster toward the elevator. Sebastien hit the second floor button and held the door open for the woman. " I will be taking you to are second floor that is where we normally handle magical bugs and flus but since I am not sure yet what she has it is a safe place to start." Sebastien said to the woman following him.

Teresa nodded at the healer, she dragged softly her daughter to the elevator. The healer push the second floor button and saying that it might be the safe place to start. "Its fine with me. Anywhere would be fine, just heal my daughter." She said looking at Chelsea who's becoming paler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back