Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The sun isn't very bright today and snow is falling, a great day for lovers outside of the castle. Lexi stood up from her bed and went to see the outside, it was really snowing and her plan will be today. She went at her closet and picked a nice casual clothes for the date she will arrange. It was nice that she will arrange this kind of event for the first time in her life, she wish she's not just sabotaging this date. "I love being evil." Lexi said to herself.

She comb her hair and tide it in a pony tail, gave her face a little bit of make up and ready herself. After getting ready, she went down at the common room and out she went going at the kitchens to get a picnic basket that she requested at the house elves to prepare. After getting what she wanted, Lexi went straight at the gardens where it is very snowy, she shrugged her shoulder and took the place under the tree. Lexi placed the picnic basket onto the stone bench under the tree and she just have to wait for the two to show up.

It had taken Kyle two hours to decide what to wear. He had settled on a t-shirt and jeans when he finally bothered to look out the window, and realised it was snowing. Distraught, he plunged back into his trunk, and eventually came up with a simple outfit; jersey and jeans. Tying the shoes he hated, Kyle checked his watch and realised it was time to go. With a self conscious groan at how he was such a girl that he had probably taken longer to get ready than Llhei, he headed out of his dorm, and started walking to the garden, where Lexi had told him to go.

"Hey." Kyle said when he saw Lexi, walking over to her. He was still a bit embarassed to be around her; last time he had seen Lexi, she kissed him on the cheek, and the mere thought of it pinkened his cheeks slightly. Nonetheless he smiled and waved politely, trying to be as friendly as possible. One thing he knew for sure; offending the family of someone you liked was never a good way to go.

Lexi was cold now, she wanted to go up to her dormitory and warm herself, she doesn't know that it will snow now. It could be tomorrow or next week, why it is happening now?. Lexi groaned while watching every snow that had fallen onto her nose, when a voice she recognize spoke from her back.

Lexi turned around to see Kyle already here and dress, "Hi." She said and wave her right hand. "Are you ready?" She told him excited for their date. How she wish she can get one.

This was it, her and Kyle's first date. Llhei was very nervous about this date and she didn't know what to do, sure its her first time and her cousin doesn't end up in any dates either. How she will act, should she kiss Kyle on the cheeks or hold his hand? Well, Llhei doesn't know about anything in dates. "Well, i guess i have to just go and make that date a blast." She told herself.

Wearing a simple casual dress, actually, it isn't a dress either. Llhei doesn't trust dresses, but shrugged it off. She went at the said place and saw on her little chinese eyes the two person she had to see. Kyle and Lexi was already there, she went straight at them and greeted them, "Sorry I'm late, I took ages from the clothes that i will be wearing." Llhei smiled weakly.

[[Oh, god. How I hate being kind and sweet< LEXI]]

Kyle smiled at Lexi, nodding when she asked if he was ready. "I think so." As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Kyle regretted them. Maybe he should have picked Llhei some flowers or something. This whole girl thing was so complicated. Would flowers have been too forward? Would not bringing them now mean that it was doomed? Kyle was so lost in confusion, he didn't notice Llhei approaching until she was near.

He turned around at the sound of her voice, smiling brightly. In his opinion, Llhei looked lovely, and the snowflakes settling softly in her hair just made it better. "It's fine." He smiled shyly, face reddening slightly simply because his cheeks loved to embarass him. "I've only just gotten here myself, it took me awhile to find something to wear." He smiled. "I didn't realise it was snowing until I was ready to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back