Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
10 inch straight, slightly springy Vine with Fwooper Feather Core
Ember was having a rough day. Everyone was moving. Onyx had moved in with his Fiance, Sapphire has moved into Onyxs New Zealand apartment so she was closer to Jordie and Uncle James, Amaya had just settled in America, and Ember had just finished unpacking in Sapphires Paris apartment. Her grandmother was having health issues. Everyone seemed to have a lot to deal with. Ember sighed, missing Morwen as she walked home from grocery shopping. She should probably call him soon. Yawning, she unlocked her door, dropping her messenger back on the end table and swinging the door shut behind her, stretching as she walked inside.

Morie secretly let himself into the apartment and began to set to work. Ember would be home anytime soon and he wanted everything to be ready by then. After fifteen minutes or so, he was done and looked around proudly. The food was ready as well and it just needed to be served. Dressed casually, he settled by the kitchen, his eyes on the door, and watched as his girlfriend entered unaware of the transformation of the apartment. He kept silent and waited for her to notice him there.

Ember looked up as she let her arms fall, and stopped completely. Her heart skipped a bit in her chest and she couldn’t help but smile. “Aw, Morie,” She walked over and leaned into him, settling her head against his chest. She sighed softly, already feeling the days tension draining from her shoulders. “You’re such a romantic,” She smiled, shutting her eyes as she snuggled closer.

Morie smiled proudly. Seeing Ember smile was enough already for the man. He wrapped his arms around her small frame the moment she got close. Kissing the top of her head, he replied, "Anything for my girl." He pushed her away gently to see her face. "You hungry? I cooked food.", he asked, stepping aside to show her what was behind him.

Ember’s eyes lit up as he showed her the food. “God, yes, I’m starving,” She took his hand and pulled him along to the table, sitting down and appreciating her plate a moment. “It looks great, baby,” She smiled at him before taking a bite and nearly melting in her chair. “Mmm. It is great, babe,” She teased lightly, setting into her meal. “How are you today, Morie?” She asked.

Morie chuckled as he took the seat across from her, amused by her expression. They began to eat with him watching Ember take the first bite. He also took a bite and enjoyed the flavor of the meat. He chewed thoughtfully before he answered. “I’m good. Doing nothing. Except this.”, he teased. He poured some wine into her glass. “And you,Em? What have you been up to?”, he returned the question.

Ember took the wine and sipped it, sighing in content. “I’m better,” She murmured. “I spent most of today helping Onyx move. We moved my things in here, then Sapphire's into his apartment, then we had to move his things into Jamie's. Unfortunately Jamie was at practice all day so I still didn't get to meet him.” She sighed, cradling her wine and leaning back. "Amaya is doing well over in America, she's settled in happily with her new roommate." She smiled at Morie.

Morie drank his wine, nodding at what Ember said. He had first met her family at Dani’s wedding. "Such a busy day, my love.", he smiled, taking a sip of his wine. "How come you did not ask me to help?", he asked. He knew his girlfriend to be confident and independent but he would love it if she asked him from time to time.

Ember nodded, setting her wine down and picking up her fork again. She smirked a bit and raised her brow. "I had everything under control, Morie. I'm a big girl," she reassured him. She had always been stubborn. "Everyone seems to have settled down fairly well." She smirked. "Onyx is the happiest I've seen him in a while, so that's good," her smirk shifted to a warm smile.

Morie laughed at Ember’s remark. Funny it may be, she spoke the truth. He reached over to put his face closer to her. Giving her a loving look, he leaned in for a kiss. "You're lucky I find your stubbornness adorable.", he murmured after pulling back from the kiss.

Ember smiled, kissing Morwen back easily. "I'm lucky? You're lucky I'm stubborn," she teased him, reaching up to try and brush his hair from his eyes. "Stubborn enough to keep chasing your slow arse," she winked, picking up her wine and sipping it. "For some odd reason I like you and your old school romance." she smiled, offering out her hand. "I didn't let the last guy I was seeing wait forever to kiss me. He had to kiss me in the first ten seconds," she teased, knowing it was a touch of exaggeration but not minding.

Morwen chuckled at his girlfriend's remark. She was always the type to make light of any serious love declarations. "So now, I'm slow.", he raised his brows as he sat back and drank his wine. "And yet, you love me being slow." He placed his glass before standing up and came to her side. "The first ten seconds huh..", he thought loudly, offering a hand to her. He smirked, waiting for her to take it while his other hand discreetly waved a wand to put on some soft music.

Ember chuckled, watching the man as he stood. She took his hand, letting herself be pulled up and into his arms. She stepped closer, lacing her fingers through his and reaching up to brush his hair back from his eyes. "Ten seconds," she laughed lightly. "But ten years works too," she teased him, winking playfully.

Morie laughed along as he took Ember into his arms and swayed them to the music. His smile stayed at the feeling of her fingers on his hair. He looked down into her eyes as she teased him again and again. "Oh, really? So you are now a patient girlfriend huh?", teasing back, twirling her before catching her again. He slowed them to a stop, cupped her cheek, and looked into her eyes. "I love you, Ember Charlotte Michaels."

Ember giggled as he twirled her, settling back against him and running her fingers through his hair. "I love you too, silly," she smiled, pressing up on tiptoe and kissing him. She settled her head against his chest then, relaxing and lacing her arms around him. It was always nice to be held like this.

Morie's heart was full. He may have loved someone before but this time was quite different. With the feel of Ember in his arms, her laughs, and teasing, he could not ask for more. He swayed them once more until they came to a stop near her bed. He looked down at her with tender eyes, a question in them unspoken. He cupped her cheek, his eyes flicked to her lips back to her eyes. "I love you. So damn much.", he whispered before claiming her lips in another kiss. This time, it was longer. He pulled her closer by the waist, his fingers trailing along the small of her back, against the skin that showed.

Ember giggled, swaying with Morie. She giggled again as he spoke, running her fingers into his hair. "I love you too, my Morie," she returned his kiss easily, falling back and pulling him down with her.

Ember stirred as the sun fell into her eyes. She groaned, rolling over and snuggling into Morwen's chest. She pulled the blanket tighter around them, before letting out a soft sigh and smiling gently. This was nice, certainly something she could get used to. She shut her eyes and let the warmth of him around her and the sound of his steady breathing lull her back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back