Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Music
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Whippy Beech Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Skipping along the corridors was always fun. Veronica did it regularly. She was glad that Orwell had consented to allow the school to use the roses for valentines. She'd always wondered what something like this would be like. She dearly loved Valentine's day and she would be helping out until the last day she could. It was such a fun opportunity and she would get to meet people and all sorts of things. The only thing she knew about the person, Cole Ignatius, was that he was a Slytherin, so she hoped to find him wandering out here somewhere. "Has anyone seen Cole Ignatius? Does anyone know where he is?"

Seeing bunches of people get a variety of roses in different colours and numbers made Cole want to lock himself in his room until this love fest was over, Valentines, a day to show love wasn't up his alley, He didn't want to see people being happy, when others were miserable and uncomfortable was when he felt comfort, approach him and tell him that they had failed a class or a friend had died and he would feel quite happy.
Walking around the Dungeons he wondered if he could find a way to make the roses in the garden wilt or cause some form of side effect when touched to ruin the mood.

He was on his way out of the Dungeons when he heard someone asking for him, he paused mid stride and turned on his heels to head back to Slytherin house to avoid any possibility of being handed a rose.

"Have you seen him, have you seen Cole Ignatius?" She asked the passersby, many of them Slytherins. Most seemed to ignore her, but one or two pointed her in every direction. "Okay, thanks!" She turned this way and that, looking around for anyone who might recognise the name she was saying. She even double checked to ensure she had the right name and house. Who wouldn't want to get a rose?! This was utter madness. "Do you know Cole- oh, that's him?" She turned to see someone discreetly reentering the Slytherin common room and she smiled in the direction of the young Slytherin who'd given him up. "Cole Ignatius! Wait, come back! I have a rose for you!" She ran towards him, grabbing his arm. "Cole Ignatius, I have a rose for you. Don't you wanna know who it's from?"

Hearing his name repeated a few times cemented in his mind that he had an attractive name, but that didn't change the fact that he still didn't want was was attached to it, Ducking around other students he quickly tried to duck into the common room when someone got his arm, he looked at his shoulder 'Listen Darling, I don't know who this Cole person is, but it's not me, have you considered that they might be elsewhere in the castle and you're just causing a ruckus?' he said using his other hand to pinch one of her fingers and pick it up to he could avoid touching her if possible.
The Girl was adamant that the rose was for him and that he should know who it's from and he sighed again 'Do I really have to? I mean you could leave it somewhere and i'm sure i'll find it eventually?'

"Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, OW!" Having her finger pinched was not pleasant, especially given that her hands were quite sensitive. It was why she had to play the guitar with a pick. "You're not a nice person!" She winged, glaring at him slightly. Now that he'd upset her, she was determined to force his rose upon him. "No! I have to give it to you directly, definitely." She thrust the rose out into this hands, thorns be damned, and handed him the card that went with it. "I hope you're nicer to her then you were to me."
Cole's Note said:
Dear Cole Ignatius,

I hope you're doing well and have decided to take me to the dance. After all, I did break rules to hang out with out.

Xoxo
Fleur

The girl complained at him and about him and he scoffed 'Are you finished?' he asked waiting for the girl to stomp her feet and cry a little, He bluntly stared when she suddenly yelled at him 'Woah now, No need to yell' she thrust the rose into this hands and a thorn pricked him, he looked at his hand as blood slowly oozed out of his palm, The girl requested that he was nicer to the person who sent him the rose and he held out his hand to shake hers 'Good Job, You delivered a rose, I'm proud of you, You delivered that rose in such a fantastic rose delivering way, you should be proud, write that on your CV' he mocked waiting for the girl to shake his hand as the blood slowly trickled down his palm.

Once the girl was gone he wiped his hand on his shirt, not caring that the blood stained his white Shirt, he moved out of the door way to the common room and leaned against the dungeon wall to read the card, he studied it for a bit trying to figure out who Fleur was, he snapped his fingers when he figured it out 'Oooohh' he said remembering the girl he scared down in the forest tricking her into thinking his friend lost his dog, The note didn't really give him a chance to deny the request, he rolled his eyes and let out another sigh, He was brought up with the knowledge on how to attend functions, so I guess he could accompany her to a Dance. Looking at the rose he bit at one of the petals and quickly spat it out

Whoever he was, Veronica didn't like him, which was new to her. She was not used to not liking people, she generally liked everybody. She shook his hand despite everything and snorted at him when he mentioned a CV. Well, power to him then. At least she'd done something to help people. What was he doing? Being a butthead. "Good luck with your girlfriend." She mumbled as she headed away, intending to deliver more roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back