Darkness

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor did not intend to go back to the gryffindor common room. It was late, she shouldnt be out, but something inside her willed her to stay. Her wandering through the castle hadnt gone unnoticed, but meeting with a possible enemy had not been her intention. She noted she was in the seventh floor corridor. Leaning against the wall she took in a breath before falling down it. The first week of school wasnt as expected. She just didnt know what to make of it. Leaning her head back, her thoughts sunk into the darkness that surrounded her.

Libby wandered around the corridor, running through her speech for tomorow in her mind, when she saw someone up ahead. "Hi." she said. She didnt know who this Griffindor girl was. "I'm Libby, i'm in hufflepuff." She smiled at her. Suddenly it occured to her. "What are you doing here? we're meant to be in our common room!"

Taylor glanced up at the girl who spoke to her. Standing, so she could talk face to face with the girl she brushed herself down. "Hey, Im Taylor. Gryffindor." She smiled. "I could ask you the same question." She smirked. "Oh, i dont know, i still dont feel at home in the common room, thought id have a walk to clear my head, what about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back