Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Diana Holland had a walk that implied she owned the school, and that was how she felt. She was a fourth year now, which meant she officially was no longer one of the younger students at the school. No longer would anyone even think she was, perhaps, a first year. In fact, first years would likely look up to her with fear in their eyes. At least, if they were smart. Diana had just left the common room and was making her way through the dungeons to head to the entrance hall. She was feeling like taking a bit of a walk through the school, see the familiar faces around again. Even though she wasn't showing it, Diana was a little angry. Winnie had left Hogwarts, and Diana was mad at her friend for abandoning her. Domi had dyed her hair a hideous color as well, which meant Diana wasn't so sure if she wanted to be seen next to her as much anymore. Maybe she should try to find some new people for a little group, though she also knew she was unlikely to meet better girls to surround herself with. As she made her way through the corridor, she spotted someone she liked but hadn't talked to in a while. It wasn't a girl, which was rare for Diana. She didn't usually make male friends, but she supposed Derek was one of her friendly acquaintances at least. She caught up to him and smiled. "Hi, been a while." She said as she fell into step with him. "I don't think I've seen you since the spin the bottle game." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I hope those dramatic girls didn't give you a hard time after that." She rolled her eyes to show how silly she thought they had been.

Derek was pleased to be back at school, if only because he missed spending time Emilia and on the quidditch pitch. His younger brother was still too young to really be playing. The teen was heading to find Emilia and had plans to head to the quidditch pitch after. He’d noticed something about Emilia was a little different, but the slytherin wasn’t sure what it was. As far as he could tell things were the same, but he was sure that something was different. He still really liked her and his feelings towards her had certainly not changed. Maybe he was thinking too much into it. Maybe all of that time apart had made him forget a little bit about how she looked, or some aspects of her, and just seeing her again was bringing it all back. He was startled out of his thoughts as Diana caught up to him. He gave the girl a warm smile, ”It has!” he agreed and nodded, it had been a while since then, but even if it had gotten him into some trouble it had been fixed, ”Yeah, great game, well done on that Diana,” the slytherin said before shaking his head, ”Not really, they told Emilia about it, but I insisted that it was just for fun and only check kisses as sanctioned by you,” Derek knew he wouldn’t make that mistake again, ”It was fun though, did you have a good time at it?” he wasn’t sure if she would’ve had a good time, it was organised and done because of her, but it also seemed like a lot of work. ”It was definitely interesting, I don’t think half of the people who did kiss knew each other. Do you think you’ll do it again?”

Diana liked Derek, and she didn't mind being seen with Derek either. He was cute, she supposed, and a Quidditch player. She wasn't actually interested in him, but didn't see any harm if anyone thought he was perhaps interested in her, despite his mousy girlfriend. She smiled at the compliment about the game. "Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself even after that stuff." She said, then sighed. "They really exaggerated things. I wonder if all Hufflepuffs are that dramatic? Is your girlfriend?" She pondered it for a moment. "My sister isn't, for the most part anyway. She can make a big deal out of things sometimes, I guess." Maybe it was a little bit of a Hufflepuff trait. "I did have a good time, though I didn't get to kiss a few people I was hoping to." She admitted, thinking back to the two older boys who had caught her eye. "I think that's half the appeal, kissing a stranger." She smiled mysteriously as he asked if she would do it again, letting a pause fall as if she was considering it. "Perhaps... Though I also don't want to be predictable. Would you join if it happened again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back