Dark Plots

Eilzibeth sat on the cold hard stone floor with her wavey silky smooth hair tucked behind her small ears plotting her next evil task. But she was feeling too moody and all she wanted to do was have a fight. a look of pure evil crossed her face as she thought about va great fight. Eilzibeth who liked being called Lzi and hated being called Lizzy or Elizabeth or any sweet names, was not only evil, but devious, persausive and beautiful, plus she knew how to use all this to her advantage.

Clover didn't usually come into the dungeons, but she hadn't done anything interesting in a long time, so she might as well go where the Slytherins lurked. Clover walked down the corridors, until she came to the dungeons. "Clo, what are you doing here?" she asked herself rhetorically. "Crazy girl." She knew lots of Gryffindors came down here, but Clover was a very timid person, and didn't go where most other people did.

Suddenly her foot connected with something- or someone, and Clover went flying. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she gushed, looking at the girl who she had tripped over. "I'm sorry!" she repeated.

Lzi watched a girl trip over her and go flying perfect she cackled. Lzi got to her feet flickng her silky hair behind her and said in a stern, harsh, evil voice " oh no you're not, not yet, but your going to be when i'm done with you." finishing with petrifying stare while she was thinking of what to do next.

Shaylah walked through the dungeons feeling completely and utterly bored. The most interesting thing that had happned recently was wen she beat up a Ravenclaw boy. Big woo. She had decided to go for a walk when she saw two girls. "Gryffindors really need to learn their place in this school." She said it as she walked past, scowling at the older girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back