Dark Elites Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel - Sure, thats how their relationship was before anyway so im good with that. I imagine wuite a few people will be wanting power etc, so theres bout to be fights within the group too xD

Madz - That's fine, thanks for letting me know :)
Also, if anyone wants to leave this group at any time, i would really appreicate you mentioning it to me, rather than leave it hanging because then we never know whose actually going to help xD Thanks

This topic will be closing on Sunday 6th March so if you want to join please post before then otherwise i ask you wait until Y13. Thanks

It's back. Finally. I was wondering when I'll be able to have fun with my character here. I'm still alive, Pheebz, for your information. xD And looking forward to working with you again. :lol:

Hey,

I have Koboshi here. I think it could be fun to have her in The Dark Elites. She is Alyss's Mentee so she would be on Alyss's side. But I was thinking that maybe Lykke could try to get her on her own side because I think that could piss Alyss off. I haven't asked Mel yet but if you give it the ok I'll ask her. Otherwise she can just join and be like the other underlings :p

Kool so Ill ask her and we'll be all set :D

Nick Feanor, Firstie, twin in Hufflepuff and hates all but his twin and girlfriend

Quil Makwa said:
Sally Kuang said:
cz... cz... cz... well shes going to b with a muggle lover later on... so yeah =_=
:r your talking about me?!?! Mhmmmm <_<

Btw Pheebz Isobel Montiez won't be joining cause I'm not active with her sorry :doh:
mmmhm :r
Lykke Wu said:
:D awesome

I will be updating the list (that has link from siggy) on Sunday.

People i need to add:
Clyde
Oscar
Alyss
Milena
Koboshi
Nick
u 4got Hayley! :o :o

Thats because ive already added Hayley xD
Go to the link my siggy called Info. Theres a list. Those not on list are in the list you just quoted so i don't forget to add xD (Otherwise i forgot a lot of people) ;)

Lykke Wu said:
Go to the link my siggy called Info. Theres a list. Those not on list are in the list you just quoted so i don't forget to add xD (Otherwise i forgot a lot of people) ;)
oops :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Sally Kuang said:
Lykke Wu said:
oops :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:
xD -pats head- there there
wow this had over 500 views xD

Anyway yes. This has now closed. Tomorrow i will update the list and send alink with a topic to everyone so we can meet up in common room :)

Thank to everyone who replied :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back