OOC First Name
Kaela
[Posted on his behalf.]

Name:daniel Olsen

Birthdate :10th Jan 2007

*Blood Status :Mixed(halfblood)

Hair :Black with gel usually

Eyes :Blue.sometimes i wear lens that changes the colour to brown

History:Muggle school Greenfield Primary.My mom was a pureblood and her family is down from the rawenlaw.

Family:dad is a muggle but he came to hogwarts and now is an Auror.Mom is descovering new potions and experimenting.She has the job from the ministry.

[Daniel, if you would like to edit this, you can either repost it as a new topic or reply to this and I will delete my post.]

Name:Daniel Olsen

Birthdate :10th Jan 2007(According to HNZ 2018)

*Blood Status:Mixed(halfblood)

Hair :Short black hair with spikes.Daniel make sures that he trims them regulary as they grow very fast.He keeps them neat and clean.

Eyes :Sky blue, big and warm.

History:Daniel was born in Toronto,Canada but at the age of six he was brought to London,England as his family shifted.He did his primary education at a muggle school named Blue Bells Boys primary school and at the Age of eleven he got his letter for admission to HNZ.He got very excited and was ready to step in the world of magic.

Two years in Hogwarts New Zealand was all that was written in his fate. His parents mysteriously disappeared and Dan didn't know what to do so he ran away from school and came on New Zealand streets. This was when he met Benjamin Carla and with help of Mrs.Carla he went to Dumstrang.

He didn't discover that this family was indeed of the girl whom he had fancied during his second year. After he came to know at the age of fourteen, he told Kasey about his feelings. Everything was well for six months but all of a sudden Kasey began beliving that they couldn't carry out a long distance relationship because she studied in New Zealand while he went to Dumstrangs in Europe.

He tried many times to convince her but failed.( to be continued....)

Family:
Father: George Olsen(muggle born) 35years old.
His current whereabouts are unknown. He used to own a potion store in Australia before he and his wife mysteriously disappeared living their only child to come on the streets.

Mother: Runa Olsen(half blood) 32years old
Her current whereabouts are unknown. Before she disappeared she was working to help her husband run the family business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back