</SIZE></FONT>
Daniel Crawford
<i>
</i>

HABIT.gif

Humanities bad HABIT - Background​
<i>
</i>

Daniel's life didn't start out well. At all. His father died before he was even born, and his mother died three years after. He was then sent to an orphanage called 'Fairmount', when he was just a baby. After slowly growing up at the orphanage, a certian doctor named Dr. Corenthal saw Daniel there, and decided to observe him, due to his unusual activities, and behaviour.

At the age of 8, Daniel was involved in several bloody incidents at Fairmount, including the killing of a warren of rabbits kept at the orphanage. After that he was forbidden writing implements, but was allowed a Polaroid camera as a means of keeping a diary.

Daniel and three other children were adopted by Dr. Corenthal and his wife Maryann, and away from the children's home. He referred to them collectively as "The Mining Town Four' He described the four children as being haunted by personal demons. Daniel's personal demon was called, simply HABIT
Corenthal described the boy as distant and moody, only willing to respond to the name HABIT which had been what his dead mother called him.

Wizardry
<i>
</i>

The rest of his life was normal. He was living with the Doctor and his wife, and had two brothers, and one sister (Not related in blood.). He thought he's finally having a normal life, when he got a letter from Hogwarts at the age of 11. The doctor accepted the fact, and supported Daniel, although he had his doubts in the beginning. That was when Daniel was put onto a train to Hogwarts, with nothing but a suitcase, with clothes, and his trusty, yet blunt machette. The rest of the story is yet to be.

<SIZE size="150">Personality Traits​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Lucida Console">
Daniel often exhibits traits of mental instability: paranoia, obsession, an erratic temper, and moments when his attention seems to be elsewhere. He frequently exhibits a love or a fascination with large knives
He is usually shown wearing horror genre and horror based video game t-shirts He is also a fan of hard rock/heavy metal bands. He has a technophobia and general inability to use modern technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back