Dani needs just about everything for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danika Kaster

evan-rachel-wood-on-bed.jpg

so this girl you see up there. yeah her with the hair. that there is Danika Lesley. she is a hardcore, mean, physically threatening b!tch. she doesn't like to have friends, she is more likely to have followers. she uses her veelaness to her advantage and likes to draw people in with her feminine wiles. she and her brother get along well enough for them to tolerate eachother. she dates whoever she wants whenever she wants, whether they be male or female, she really doesn't care. this obviously gets her alot of enemies. this fifteen year old craves having people around her but at the same time she prefers to be by herself. so as you can imagine she is never alone because she doesn't like to admitt things to other people. her parents gave up on her years ago and so now Dani pretty much lives at Durmstrang. except when she has to go home. seeing as she is the type of person that believes in fate she would believe in soulmates. if you have a character that could be her final please do let me know. though as she is a deatheater wannabe they would have to support that.

So do you think you can help me out here?

~Teigs

I have two characters to offer, and well, they are both from Durmstrang.

The first one is here, Ansel Blanchard, part-veela. (Since his cousin was an accepted veela. :D )He usually portrays a cool, cocky and aloof outward appearance. However, in truth, this is only because he does not want people to get involved with him and cause them trouble. He is actually very kind, caring, and in a most unnoticeable way, helpful to others.

Another one is Hikari Izumi, a werewolf, 5th year, Durmstrang. She is known for her extremely demanding and aggressive attitude towards boys. She always attempts to reform them to live up to what she considers are acceptable standards of behavior, she's very blunt as well, not really aware of what the others would feel about what she was saying, but she's kind. Well, she can be an enemy or a rival of some sort, seeing that Hikari didn't really like veelas. :D
<i>
</i>

ansel&dani
what were you thinking for these two?

hikari&dani
that sounds like an awesome idea. dani would be very wary of the fact that she is a werewolf.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="midnightblue">Ansel&Danika
didn't have a real idea actually, what do you think then? :r

Hikari&Danika
Yes, and well, Hikari would be annoyed with her as she
seemed to be the type of would use her charm to get what she wants. :D
<i>
</i>

I have characters to offer too. :r

First one is Alois Eisler, 15, part-veela. He is candid and confident and is well aware of his good looks and on the surface he could be seen as arrogant by some. Alois is kind by nature, yet he can be very childish at times. He is also unafraid almost to the point of recklessness, but rarely gets angry or out of control. He's a bit flirtatious around girls but the sweet and romantic demeanor he shows towards women is genuine and not a cheap put-on. however, he had the tendency to break a girl's heart without meaning to do so. He hated seeing anyone cry, always wanting to see smile in everyone's faces.

And then, another one is Aldrich here. Supposedly, he's a part-veela as well as he was Alois' cousin, but I'm thinking of applying him for the trait so he'll appear on the list of approved veelas. He is open-minded, friendly, extremely talkative, determined, sensitive and romantic, Aldrich is one who tries to befriend a lot of people as he would always see the good in them, but in one respect, he could be really vain and arrogant too.

ansel&dani
usually she would pick on him but because he is a part veela she wouldn't so its but to you.

hikari&dani
thats works wonders. would it be too much trouble to get you to start the one for these two. ive got to go to bed.

alois&dani
well i could see him being either a current or an ex. its up to you.

aldrich&dani
unless you have something specific in mind im not sure if he would fit in with Dani in anyway.

Danika Lesley said:
ansel&dani
usually she would pick on him but because he is a part veela she wouldn't so its but to you.

hikari&dani
thats works wonders. would it be too much trouble to get you to start the one for these two. ive got to go to bed.
I'll start the one for Hikari then, then I'll PM you the link once done. :D

Ansel Blanchard said:
I'll start the one for Hikari then, then I'll PM you the link once done. :D[/center]
That sounds Great Thankyou.
Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
Enzo&Dani
Hey there Teigs! I'm offering Enzo as a friend or maybe a fling. It's up to you. Just check out my CD. Hope to RP with you! ^_^
Hey that sounds great. I could see him being the sort of person she would have a fling with. Though I should mention she will be alittle mean at times but it'd be worth it for him Lol.

Pixie as an enemy? Alois is one of her good friends and could hate you for dating him?

Thankyou. I will right away.
And Enzo ill start the thread and send it to you.
Pixie. She could be an enemy but Alois hasn't gotten back to me so I don't know about that. Besides where would they meet?

Maybe Dani and Pixie could run into each other (really, they bump into each other) and they have a bit of an argument??

Danika Lesley said:
alois&dani
well i could see him being either a current or an ex. its up to you.

aldrich&dani
unless you have something specific in mind im not sure if he would fit in with Dani in anyway.
I honestly do't know if it would work out that she'll be Alois' ex, but maybe they can just be friends at the moment then.. :r :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back