Dangerous Places.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
James wandered through Bleak Street, fully aware of the dangers that lied ahead of him. He took a seat on a nearby bench, then rested his chin in his hands. A cold wind blew through Bleak Street, and James was beginning to get cold, he was just about to head home, when a girl, who looked slightly older than him walked past. James stood up then smiled at her. "Hey." He said.

Cyndi couldn't believe that she had listened to her friend's advice to take a shortcut through Bleak Street. Not only had she nearly walked into a dead end, but the place just gave her the creeps. Already an older, dangerous-looking man had approached her trying to get her to give him some galleons. She had hastily walked away, her hand on her wand which was in her pocket. Night was falling and she hoped to get out of Bleak Street before it grew darker.

As she continued walking, she passed by another younger-looking man who didn't look dangerous though if he was on Bleak Street, he was probably up to no good. She walked past him but slowed when she heard him say something to her. Turning slowly, Cyndi kept a tight grip on her wand. "Do I know you?" she blurted out rather rudely. She didn't recognize him from anywhere. Under normal circumstances she would never have greeted someone like this but the place put her on edge, especially since she was alone.

James gave her a genuine smile. "Hey, probs not, but I thought I'd say hi anyway." James remained seated. He realised that this girl, whoever she was, knew the dangers of Bleak Street, and was on edge. He thought if he stayed a level lower than her, then she wouldn't feel so threatened by him. "I'm James. And you are?" He asked, curiously.

Cyndi relaxed a little as the guy smiled and introduced himself. She had to admit that it was nice to see a friendly face in this place. Everyone she had seen so far had looked so grim and cold. "Cyndi" she said in introduction. It wasn't much, but if he turned out to be a weirdo, she knew she would be thrilled that she hadn't given him much information. Besides, she didn't think her surname would be one that was welcome by the people who circulated in this area. This place had a reputation for being circulated by very dark wizards and Cyndi could only imagine the fun they would have with a Weasley.

"I hope you don't mind my asking...but what are you doing in a place like this?" she asked suspiciously. Bleak Street didn't seem to be the type of place that a person hung out in. You either came here with a purpose or you got lost here, which was pretty much Cyndi's reason for being here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back