Dancing ?

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke had her song in and was listening to her song from her mouth with little hum. She wasn't really paying attention to anyone or anything. She had her arms out like she was holding someone. She began to waltz with the timing of her hum stumbling here and there. She hadn't known what had come over her that morning when she stopped in the corridor.

Her voice stopped and a new song started slower from her mouth. She began moving at a slower pace and humming herself. She opened her eyes for a brief second to make sure nobody was looking or that she was still far away from the wall.

She had always enjoyed dancing. Her mother had taught her when she was little. Nothing fancy just basic waltz's and slow dance steps. Her little sister had always made fun of her when they danced together as little kids because of how serious she got when she danced. It was another way for her to escape reality for a second and just let the songs take away her pain.

She continued to dance and change pace with the songs opening her eyes every now and then to make sure nobody was around.

Marianne was walking aimlessly through the halls of Hogwarts. She was distraught and wanted to see her siblings once more. She tried to look for them and was tired, she landed here in the first floor corridor. No one is here and this made Marianne think. "The first floor corridor should have at least an amount of noisy students. This place is nearer to the great hall," she thought, Then she heard a small hum coming from someone, probably a girl. She walked cautiously and tried not to get the attention of the girl. She observed that the girl was dancing in a slow waltz. She realized then that the girl is Meyke, she met her in the common room once. It's not very special to Marianne's taste, she thought that she could do a better dance. Nevertheless she was intrigued, she used to dance with her siblings in parties and she missed that.

Marianne, growing bored, decided to talk to Meyke. She said quite harshly, "I think you should dance somewhere else more private. You look like an idiot. And I can see you grinning quite excessively."

Armand was looking for Cosette. After the small party in the common room, he never saw his sister. Armand thought it was rather awful because Cosette knew he didn't like being alone. He needed someone to talk to. But then again, Armand knew what kind of person his sister was. And she was an introvert, Armand understood that. That's why he decided to stop thinking about it. "Now I need to look for new friends... Or something like that." he told himself and smirked. But just as he was about to leave the first floor, he caught sight of his other sister, Marianne. After the sorting, Armand never got the chance to talk to Marianne. That was because she was sorted to Slytherin, and him to Hufflepuff, which was really surprising. But now, for some odd reason, he found her. "Oh. Of course. It's near the Great Hall." he mumbled and then decided to walk towards Marianne.

As Armand walked closer, he noticed that there was another girl. Wondering who it was, he stopped walking and stared at her. "What the hell. She's dancing." he muttered and then continue walking. When he arrived, he heard Marianne mocking the other girl. Of course Armand knew that Marianne had a logical reason on why she was insulting this girl. But it seemed rude, though. "Maybe you're jealous of her-- err-- skills." Armand exclaimed and walked beside his sister.

Hayley had been holding the pink tutu for an hour now, thanks to Casper who force her to bring it. It was Candy's not hers, she would burn it in the common room later or toss it away and tell her parents to buy a new one for Candy. She didn't care if it was Candy's favorite, it was her fault for putting it in Casper's trunk. "Stupid tutu!" She muttered as she made her way to the first floor. She was actually searching for Casper, she needed him to send it back or she wont. But even Merlin himself didn't know where Casper was, he was always around girls. He was never found alone, rarely!

On the way to the great hall, she saw a familiar girl dancing, Hayley wasn't a big fan of dancing but she was definitely good in waltz. And what surprised her more was she saw the Mayfairs, she decided to go meet them.
"Good morning uhh Evening? What time is it?" She giggle as she stood beside Marianne. Hayley knew that the Meyke girl's dancing skill wasn't that good, and she had overheard the conversation between them. She let out a small laugh as soon as Armand commented on Marianne, it seemed sarcastic but she wasn't sure. "How's Cosette? I haven't been able to meet her" Hayley smiled at the Mayfairs ignoring the girl who was dancing. She had clash with her, firstly she was distracting her from her reading in her common room, and secondly she distracted her from her reading in the library. She hated the girl for sure.

Cosette was just passing by the corridor along with her flute case, when she noticed a group of students somewhat insulting a girl. She recognized the two as her dear brother Armand and her dear sister Marianne. Without hesitating she came towards them, "Bonjour Frère Armand and Soeur Marianne" she said to the trying to smile at them. She also noticed a girl next to her sibling, she heard a while back her name been called. As a the wind started to rush through Cosette's face her her auburn hair started to move as if it was waving. She didn't know what to say the girl, she was rather interested on the Asian girl who seems to be dancing who was obviously embarrassing herself. "Fille sotte" she eclaimed with a look of disgust too her, as she moved her eyes away from her. "It's been a while Dear Marianne, How are you?"she asked her sister. It's been a while since she saw Marianne around the school.

Meyke heard footsteps and a girl's voice. Meyke stopped her dancing and turning. Meyke squinted and saw that she recognized the girl who voiced to her. "Well, I'm not telling you to see me," Meyke replied calmly.

Immediately, there was a disciple of a boy and walked toward them. The student had to say something and Meyke nodded to agree. The girl may not see Meyke's talent. But who cares? Meyke did not want anyone to limit her desire to do what she wants.

Later, Hayley appeared and said something. Meyke glared at her and replied. "Oh well ... You are always be anywhere and this time intend to discuss my dance," Meyke grinned.

Then a girl appeared but didn't talk something about Meyke. Yes, may be she didn't see Mayke's dance.

"Qu'est-ce?" Armand muttered in French when he heard the dancing girl talk. He tried not to laugh at the girl's grammar. Of course not all people could speak English, and Armand understood that. "I'm sorry," he started, talking to the dancing girl. "Maybe it should be like this: 'Well, I'm not asking you to watch me.' But no offense." he exclaimed with his most handsome grin. It was true, Armand was trying to help the girl. He knew what would Marianne say if she was the one to talk first. She would probably insult the dancing girl.

"C'est toi, Cosette!" Armand exclaimed when he saw Cosette standing suddenly beside Marianne. "I've been looking for you." he told his sister. But before Armand could say more, Hayley Huberta came, talking to him and Marianne. For a moment, he was about to greet Hayley, but remembered that she was just talking about Cosette. "Oh, this is Cosette, our sister." Armand introduced Cosette. And then looking back at his sister, he smiled. "And this is Hayley Huberta."

Cosette somehow got the chance a chance to see the girl dance. "You do have a talent it's just not good" she stated as she begun to smirk at the girl. As her brother Armand noticed her she gave him a bright smile. Her brother introduced the other girl standing as Hayley Huberta. "Pleasure to meet you Hayley"she exclaimed as she bent one of her knee then raising her skirt a bit followed by a small bow of head. It was a action for Cosette to show her manners to the girl. Then once again she glanced at the Asian girl and stared at her once more. Cosette's eyes started to turned red as if she was mad, but that wasn't the reason for some reason she wanted to scare away the girl so she could spend more time with her siblings and Hayley."It's not very etiquette for a lady to dance around the corridors, you might scare the students away" she muttered as she looked at her sibling winking at them. Cosette was the quiet type but as time goes by she learned to be somewhat like her brother and sister. She is a Mayfair after all.

Carmen Peregrin walked along the dungeon corridor heading back to Slytherin house when she came across a bunch of first years, dancing. For a moment she stopped and stared dumbfounded at them. This was just the most random bizarre thing she had ever, ever seen. Pulling herself to her full height she removed her wand and tapping it against her shoulder looking dangerous and yet gorgeous at the same time she walked passed them. Stopping once more to gaze at the younger students.

"There are plenty of empty classrooms that you could use" she rolled her eyes at the sight of the ghastly pink tutu and sighing with exasperation she strolled on wards mumbling loudly that Slytherin House had gone down hill with this years group of first years.

(OOC: I dont speak French :p so... If the grammar's wrong, don't blame me, blame the online dictionary :p )

Hayley was quiet surprise to see Cosette, she had heard about her siblings. Hayley smiled at her, she was lovely as lovely as her sister, Marrianne.
"Je suis enchantée de faire votre connaissance, Cosette (I am delighted to meet you)" Hayley wasn't a big fan of language but she had learn a few words from her twin brother, Casper. Even Candy could speak a little French now, thanks to Casper who had been opening his laptop for 24/7. She didn't know if he could survive in Hogwarts without laptop.

Hayley then eyed the new girl that just came, the girl who seemed older than the rest of them. It seemed that she had been eying on Candy's pink puffy tutu.
"The tutu belongs to my younger sister. You can tell by the size." Hayley rolled her eyes and sipped another hot cocoa's of hers. Hayley then turned her attention to the Mayfairs "Have you seen Casper?" She asked, her purpose on going there was to search for her brother and return the tutu but since they Mayfairs were all together, the mission of hers could be delayed.

(Mind if I join? I'm a lil bored)

Hyeori took her ballet shoes and hold it tightly on her right hand. Hyeori hadn't had time to practice her ballet, she was an excellent ballet dancer and an excellent figure skater. Those two skills were good combinations. She had heard there were some abandoned corridors in Hogwarts but unfortunately some of them were haunted. Hyeori decided to give it a try, ghost couldn't harm her so why bother being scared?

Hyeori made her way to the First Floor Corridor, she had been passing the place quite often since she jogged every single day. She stopped as soon as she saw a girl dancing, her skill wasn't that good and her posture wasn't perfect. If Hyeori dance like that, appa (father) would probably hit her. Hyeori snorted as she saw the girl dancing. In a minute, a girl came, and then a boy, and another 3 girls. She decided to join the crowd. She smiled and greeted them "Annyeong Haseyo" She bowed, her appa told her that every time she meet someone new, she should bow and showed them respect. Hyeori then eyed the asian girl who was dancing "You need to straighten your body and bend your legs a little more" She said, correcting the girl. "I'm Kim Hyeori" She introduced her self, she didn't want to be rude to them.

(This is why I hate having different time zones!! Gah... lol XD)

Marianne was overwhelmed once more of the increasing number of people around the corridor. She said to Mayke, "See now, you attracted quite a crowd. And I don't think they're pleased." She then realized that her siblings are finally here. She was ecstatic and said happily, "Cosette! Armand! How I missed you!." Then she hugged both quite excessively. Then she noticed Hayley to. She didn't know if she would be glad but she curtsied and greeted her gracefully. She said, "Greetings Hayley, It's nice to see you here."

Marianne then curtsied to everyone who came in, even the new Korean girl. She said, "Hello everyone." She then proceeded to her siblings and awaited their answers. She felt bad about the Meyke girl and how people are criticizing her but she shrugged it off. She just said to the dancing girl coldly, "You brought this upon yourself."

Meyke rolled her eyes. "I spoke with my own style language. The most important .... You can understand what have I said before. I can't speak with right grammar. I'm sorry about it," Meyke said to Arman. She smiled.

Then, Meyke looked at Cosette. "Unfortunately, no one bothered until you came," Meyke grinned. Meyke did not feel there is an error because it did not even written down the corridor, "Do not dancing".

Carmen spoke and Meyke realized that the girl talked to herself. Meyke heard and then replied quickly. "Maybe you're right but I prefer corridors because I don't want to search empty class before. It will take more extra times to do it."

Hayley spoke something and Meyke didin't comment for her statement because it didn't blong to Meyke.

Then, Hyeori came. She gave Meyke advices. Meyke smiled. "Thank you then. Do you lika dancing ?" Meyke asked Hyeori.

Maeianne spoke to Meyke. Meyke smirked to her. "Oh well, just my personality," Meyke answered with calm voice.

Hyeori let out a small chuckle after hearing the girl who dance spoke. Even though she was Korean, her English wasn't as bad as that. But she didn't really care how bad her English was but what caught her eyes was her dancing. She had never seen anyone dance like that, even Kristi Yamaguchi could dance better than her OFF ice. But she was better on ice. "I prefer figure skating" Hyeori was an excellent figure skater, she had landed her triple loop and toe-loop and axel before she came to the school.

Hyeori then look at the rest of the group, most of them were either Slytherin or Hufflepuff it was quiet awkward usually Slytherin students wouldn't be near the Hufflepuff students. "Manna..." She had forgotten that they couldn't understand Korean, she smiled as she continue speaking in English "It's an honor to meet you" She bowed one more time showing a respect like her eomma (mother) told her.

Meyke looked at Hyeori and bowed slightly to introduce herself. "I'm Meyke Liechandra," Meyke introduced herself. Then, Meyke sturdied back herself, looked toward the other students if there was a comment. Meyke did not care about those who speak ill of her dance. Everyone has a different artistic value and Meyke did not want to equate herself with them.Meyke expect them to immediately leave her because Meyke still wanted more practices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back