Dancing with Darkness

Sydney smirked when he flipped her off, maybe he was capable of being nasty, even if it was just a joke it showed he had potential. She watched as Sam moved frantically, still worried for his health. The Slytherin watched how he interacted with the other two girls, she could definatley tell he was going out with the blonde one now. IT didn't make much difference to her though, not knowing who they were and all.

When the blonde one asked if she was missing something, Sydney returned to her forehead wiping and answered her with a simple "Yes, You are." She knew it was harsh but Sydney had no trouble with harshness, especially as shewas starting to think that this girl was a gryffendor. After a minute she felt bad, not for the girl, no way, but because this was Sams' friend. "I would tell you what but Sam here made me promise not to. That's also the reason he was panicking when I asked the nurse what she had perscribed him." Sydney look down at Sam for his reaction to the truth.

"I knew it!" bellowed Sam silently. It looked faintly ridiculous for him to be 'shouting' and not a word coming out, but it was all he could do. What a trick to play on him! Sydney had practically scared him half to death. Unconsciously his hand crept to Sephora's, holding it tightly even though the action was completely irrelevant to their situation. Sam gave Sydney a 'be nice to her' scowl as she basically brushed Sephora off. After all, Sephora was everything to Sam. Sick or not, he wouldn't tolerate rudeness.

Truth to be told, Sam did have the guts to be nasty occasionally, though only if someone truly deserved it. It was only feigned nastiness as Sam didn't have a mean bone in his body, but it only happened when he was angry and it got the job done. Whatever the case, Sydney was making it sound as though something was terribly wrong (which there was, but it was the last thing he wanted her to know). Just in case, he gave another 'Shut your lips' look to Sydney and squeeze Sephora's hand comfortingly.

"You can stop doing that," he mouthed to Sydney with a smile as she continued dabbing his head. "I'm quite fine."

Siobhan watched the talking between everyone silently as she felt kind of awkward. Reading his lips as he mouthed to the older girl, she gasped and stomped her foot. "You are not, Sam! And you shouldn't keep whatever it is hidden, especially from this girl," she said to him. This younger girl seemed to be the one he liked, the new one. She pursed her lips and placed her hands on the girl's shoulder and apologized. "I'm sorry. I don't even know your name."

She looked at Sam and shook her head. This was all so confusing.

Sephora jumped as she watched the girl snapped at Sam and then frowned when she told him that he shouldn't be keeping secrets - later on turning bright red when she mentioned herself.

She gave a shy smile to the girl and spoke;
"I-its okay...I'm Sephora"

She brushed her hand through her hair wondering how much longer the nurse was going to arrive before facing Sam with stern eyes;
"I insist you tell me whats going on sweetie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back