Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie loved these things. She skipped down to the ball, immediately twirling onto the dancefloor. She twirled her skirts, dancing and humming along happily.

Brevity had enjoyed dancing with the boy, Louis. But she had moved on, when he had clearly moved on. Not that she minded, because she spotted her only friend in the school. "That is quite possibly the most vibrant pink I've ever seen." she greeted the girl with a warm smile.

Maisie lit up when she heard the familiar voice, spinning. "Brevity!" She squealed, skipping forward and reaching for the girls hands. "You, look, amazing," She sing-songed. "Dance with me!"

"I look silly," she replied playfully. But let Maisie take her hands and started dancing with her. "Sure," she agreed needlessly because she already was dancing.

Maisie giggled, dancing away happily. "I saw you with Louis," She teased gently. "Did you have fun?" She asked. Louis was definitely one of the cuter boys at school, especially with that hair.

"He's quite charming," she replied with a little laugh. "Do you like him?" she asked.

Maisie giggled and shook her head. "As much as anyone else does," She replied easily. "Louis is the kind of boy you can dance with but never take home," She offered. "He likes his freedom," She spotted him dancing with someone else. "Almost as much as Valeria does," She shrugged. "Though she did date a boy for a while,"

Brevity glanced about at the people that were dancing. "What kinda of girl are you?" she asked almost flirtily.

Maisie giggled, twirling and falling back against Brevity with another giggle. "A cuddly one!" She offered easily, nuzzling against Brevitys neck a moment before pulling back and going back to swishing her skirts around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back