Dancing in a field

Gabriel took the paper, studying Cloe's sketch for a good couple of minutes. There were a few things he would have to train her out of if she was going to start tattooing, but overall, it was perfectly good enough. "These are great." He smiled. "Tattooing isn't like normal drawing, because there can be absolutely no sketchiness or guidelines... what you draw is what's there forever. It's a lot of pressure... but if you're still up for it when I get my store, we might be able to organise something." He smiled.

Cloe jumped wanting to give him a hug but stopped herself. "that awsome" she said linking arms and started to walk again. "so can you teach me something about tattooing like show me some things?" she asked.

Gabriel smiled. "You'll have to do an apprenticeship before you start tattooing people unsupervised. It takes a lot of learning... my apprenticeship took four years." He grinned. "I started when I was eighteen, and I already had a bit of previous knowledge because I'd tried to tattoo myself a couple of times." He chuckled.

Cloe smiled. "i don't care" she said as she walked with him. "so do mind giving me a tattoo?" she asked.

Gabriel grinned. "I would be delighted to. At the moment I'm working at digatattoo... it's on George St in Dunedin. Just pop by any old afternoon, and we can organise an appointment." He smiled. "What sort of design did you have in mind?"

Cloe took the paper and showed him the cross "that" she said with fire in her eyes.

Gabriel smiled, studying the design. "Great... Where did you want it? Any specific size or colour?" He asked, already mentally working out how the design would have to be adjusted slightly for tattooing.

She kept walking. "yeah" she said pointing right between her shoulder blades. "can you make it the colors i have it" on the outside of teh cross was black and then in the middle was a light blue.

Gabriel nodded, smiling. "Sure thing... that shouldn't be a problem! You'll have to fill out some medical forms, we can't tattoo you if you have haemophilia or AIDS, or if there's a chance you're pregnant, but as long as all the medical stuff checks out, it should be fine." He smiled.

Cloe giggled. "i know that" she said they had reached the shop by then.

Gabriel smiled. "Cool. Just pop by digatattoo anytime, and I'll make you an appointment." He grinned, then realised they had arrived at the shop. "Wow, we walked fast." He grinned.

Cloe giggled. "yeah so are you gonna practice on you today?" she asked wanting to watch him just in case he gets hurt someone could be there to take care of him.

Gabriel shrugged. "Maybe... depends on if I find the right shade of ink or not. I need to do some touchup on one of the first tatts I got, it's really badly done." He chuckled. "It's generally a bad idea to tattoo yourself though... I usually use other artists, but because this is to do with magic, I can't have a muggle do it for me."

Cloe giggled. "well i'm gonna watch you make sure you don't hurt yourself" she said.

Gabriel smiled. "Good plan. Do you want to come by my house this evening? I'll make you dinner, too." He smiled. Gabriel wasn't the best cook in the world, but he wasn't bad, and he took pride in not being a bad cook. "D'you want me to write down my address?"

Cloe frowned. "can't i just hang out with you all day?" she asked him.

Gabriel chuckled. "That works too." he smiled, idly flicking his fringe out of his face.

((Haha can I just point out that all through this thread Gabriel's been acting like a total pimp and it's making me giggle XD))

Cloe jumped up and down. "thanks" she said and this time she hugged him.

((yeah that funny))

Gabriel smiled, hugging Cloe back. "So... I've gotta pick up this ink, then what d'you wanna do?"

Cloe smiled. "go to your house" she said knowing she could cook really good.

Gabriel chuckled. "Alright, sounds good." He smiled.

((So d'you wanna skip the boring ink-buying bit and open a new thread back at Gab's house?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back