Dancing at the pier

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka had about half an hour left in her work day then she got to go home to the Gables. She had started to see the place as a home like she had started to see Hogwarts as a home. She found herself thinking less and less of the horrable place she left behind though she would always wonder what became of her mother. Did her father turn to her for a punching bag now that Zazuka was no longer persent? Zazuka hoped now.

Zazuka walked out to the pier to enjoy the sunlight before she had to go home. Not alot of people came in this direction because it was close to the line of magical shops. Zazuka took out the ever handy music device she had gotten one chirstmas. It had been a package with no name but it had been one of her only connections to the world outside Willow's Rain. She thought of a song she loved and it started to play from the device. "It's a fine day people open windows, they leave thier houses just for a short while. It's a fine day people open windows, they leave thier houses just for a short while. It's a fine day, people open windows, they leave houses just for a short while." She sang along as she spun around.

Zazuka didn't mind that she looked like a utter loony. Really she looked like one all the time. Especially today that she was waring a skirt that came down to her feet. The skirt looked like it was made out of a picnic blanket that had been attached frills to the bottom. There where frills underneth too that could be seen as she tworled. She had on a oversized jacket though the day was hot. The heat didn't bother her though. Her hair was a pair of regular braides today but she has still tided off the ends with red ribbons. In short Zazuka thought that she couldn't look any more of a loony if she tryed.

Kittie had been wandering around and shopping for what seemed like an eternity she just wanted an escape. The day was beutiful and she decided to walk around a little more, maybe someone would talk to her. Unfourtunantly instead of finding someone she ended up lost. 'Just my luck,' She though. She was about to give up when the sound of music filled her head. She followed the noise as best as she could and son ran across the girl from Ollivander's place.
For a little while Kittie watched the girl dance and hoped that she was making the right choice. "Zazuka," Kittie said. "Hi."
She was waiting for the girl to yell and say she wasn't going to hang out with a freak...

Zazuka turned and smiled. "Oh hello how are you?" She asked with a bright smile. She thought herself a freak as well but she also thought that she was happy this way. She made the little device lower the volium so she could hear Kittie speak.

Kittie giggled a bit. "I'm good what about you." She walked over to her so she could hear her better.

Zazuka nodded. "That's good to hear. I'm fine just making myself look completly bonkers and having fun while doing it." She said then laughed into her hand. "What are you doing way put here? The more populer peirs are over that way." She said kindly. Zazuka had a thought that she may have run into her by accsident.

Kittie's cheeks went hot as she said. "I got lost and then i heard music, i followed the sound. I like it." She smiled a Zazuka. "Was there someone you were looking for?" She asked.

Zazuka shook her head. "I usually come here to kill times and socke up some sun really." She said with a sigh. The song chinged from 'It's a fine day' to 'Crush,crush,crush'. The device sometimes linked up with playlist in her head and that what came next.

"I love paramore," Kittie said smiling. "So how'd you end up in Ollivanders?

Kailey had gotten bored and decided to wander around Obsidian harbor some while Luna finished her shopping. She was wearing a pair of faded jeans with a hole at the knee, some checkered vans, and Black tee shirt with Yoshi (A character from old mario video games) on it. She eventually found herself at the pier, She saw Zazuka and a girl she had yet to meet and decided to walk over. She heard the brief mention of Paramore. "You rang?" she joked "Hey Zazuka...Hi there." she said greetng Zazuka and the other girl seperately.

Kittie looked up in suprise as another girl walked up to them. She was wearing a mario t-shirt. 'she's ok in my book,' Kittie thought. "Hi." Kittie said to the girl. "I'm Kittie Lynn Lafay."

"Hey Kittie, I'm Kailey." she replied with a smile looking at Kittie, Damn...I repeat was I that freakin small? she thought

Kittie smiled at the girl. She was glad that she knew people now, but.... "So, what house are you guys in?"

"I'm in Ravenclaw." Kailey chirped...She was proud to be a Ravenclaw.

Natasha started to run. She didn't look where she was going, and with a CRACK she looked down and relised she couldn't see properly. She saw two pieces of glass lying near her. "Oh no! My glasses!" she whispered, looking at the smashed bits of glass. The bottles of dye she was holding were also smashed; dye was all over her once-white dress, staining it all the colours of the rainbow.

She smiled; she liked her new rainbow dress, it was the bottles and her glassed she was worried about.

Kailey turned around to see a girl with broken bottles and glasses nearby. She quickly walked over to the girl and pointed her wand at the broken bottles. "Reparo." she then did the same thing to the glasses and handed them to the girl. "There ya go." she said with a smile seeing the girl was an incoming first year or younger.

"Thanks!!!" Natasha said, staring in wonderment at her now-fixed glasses.

She saw Kittie and walked over to her. "Oh, hi Kittie!" she said, recognising her from the train..

"No problem." She replied before walking back over to where she was.

Zazuka nodded at the new arrivle to the group. "The more the marrier. Hello Kailey, Anyway I ended up working for Ollivander's because I needed some way to pay for what I was eating last year. This year I stayed because I love to help people find the perfict wand. That and it's intresting some of the reactons certen wands have on certen people." She said answering Kattie's question may be all at once. Zazuka had a habet that if she wasn't stuttering she was talking to fast. Now she was talking a little to fast. "Oh I'm Zazuka Bones by the way." She said to the other two girls.

((PS PLZ IT'S KITTIE A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THAT THOUGH))
Kittie was starting to like them, it was the first time in her life she had wver had friends. When a new arrival came she was amazed at how Kaily had repared her glasses. She was embarresed to admit that she knew little magic. once again another girl came up, "Hi, I'm Kittie." She said politrely

Natasha looked around. "So... what are you guys talking about?" she said curiously.

Zazuka shugged. "Nothing much at the moment just enjoying the sunshine before we have to go back to school. You know summer last about another week there then it starts to rain. I love the rain." She said in a dreamy voice as she spun around. She cought of glimps of what Natasha was waring. "Nice dress." She said with a bright smile.

Kittie looked around looking a bit nevous. she had never seen so many people in the same place who weren't throuwing things at her. She sat on her knees her feet aching. She smiled at Natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back