Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine loved her little black dress, it was just so different from the dress she had worn in the previous year and boy was Cyzarine proud and keen to show it off. The girl arrived at the great hall with barely contained excitement. She had a wide grin on her face and was looking around at the different people in the room, she waved excitedly at the people she knew like Jasper but since he was with someone she decided to not go bother him, instead she made her way to where dozens of other people were dancing and just started dancing. Cyzarine liked the company of others but she had never needed it. She could make her own fun and have her own excitement. It wasn’t too much of a struggle, the music was fun and she could just have a good time. The gryffindor could sway to the slow songs, she had never been shy to having a good time whether with someone or alone, though she could admit some company in the form of her friends or even Mihail would be nice.

Kace couldn't remember if he attended last year's Yule Ball or not. This school had so many dances and events, sometimes it was hard to keep up. It didn't matter, this year Kace was going to show up in his best gear and show off his best moves. Kace was animated and excited for the day to come, and when it did Kace was ready to have a fun time. One final outfit check in the mirror and Kace went downstairs to join in the festivities. Kace sauntered in the great hall like he owns the place. Kace popped his collar and smoothly glide against the marble floor. He did what's know a Michael Jackson's spin, pelvic thrust, and finishing it off with a pop of his leg. The boy loved dancing, he was born to dance. It didn't come as surprise when he saw Wendy doing just the same in her own style. Both were kids from the big apple, dancing was in their blood. Kace did another smooth glide against the marble floor and stopped right as he was about to do another spin to see Cyzarine dancing. "Look at you go!" Kace grins, showing off his big famous smile. "Having a fun time?"

Cyzarine stopped her dancing a little when a boy from her house stopped in front of her. Kace or something was his name, they were in a lot of the same classes so she knew him, even if she didn’t know him that well. ”YES,” she exclaimed excitedly as she twirled around quickly on the spot. She looked at him and just grinned again, ”Are you?” she asked with the same excitably tone, but she had an idea, dancing alone was perfectly good fun, but dancing with someone was also the best kind of fun. ”Do you want to dance with me Kace!” Cyzarine held out a hand to the boy with a warm and eager expression, she didn’t know this boy all that well, but would welcome the opportunity now to get to know him. Plus it could be fun, if he was willing to have fun so was she and Cyzarine was definitely ready and raring to have as much fun as possible.

Kace applauds the girl, not everyone can be able to spin on the spot and not fall over dizzy. Some of the dancers back home can't spin like that to save their life, Kace would question if the girl was born with the dancing gene. Kace nodded, "Yes! It's ya boy's first time at the Yule Ball, I think. I can't remember," Kace humbly shrugs, with so many things coming at him at their age, he really couldn't say if he attended the Yule Ball last year. "I would kick my own behind if I didn't," Kace grins enthusiastically and with the same shared attitude, he took Cyzarine's hand. Kace spun her around the spot to get them started and began dropping some of his best moves for the girl. Kace performed moves he would do in a duo since he wasn't a solo act at the moment. Kace wasn't as close with Cyzarine as he was with Elliot, but he wouldn't mind getting to know the girl in a more laid back setting if given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back