OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Nora kept adjusting her dress to where her internal organs were well kept but whatever she does was still the same. The dress was bright red and had a plunging neck line. For heaven-sake she was sixteen years old and yet her mother picked the most hell on earth dress for her Valentine's Day Dance and she thought Catholics were conservatives. The teenager tried as she might to make the neck line more appropriate but she had to hire a good magical seamstress. And she doesn't have that precious time to do it. Nora gave up and turned around to her cat, who was laying down on her bed. "Mum's gonna hear about this when I get home. This is ridiculous and Spencer won't like it." Nora told her cat. When her familiar just stared at her, she groaned angrily and summoned her winter coat to hide her half seen bosom. When she was ready, Nora bid her cat a see you later before going down the common room. It was weird that none of her cousins were there and proceed to go to the Great Hall alone. Feeling ridiculous with her dress and coat on, she lingered at the top of the stairs. People were everywhere, she had told Spencer to meet her at the entrance hall rather than going down the dungeons. Nora thinks the cold and muggy atmosphere will just deter the night. The Slytherin waited by the stairs going up until she spots a blonde haired boy.

Spencer was nervous the Valentines dance. The fact that it was his last ever dance at Hogwarts hadn't really crossed his mind, what had his stomach in knots was that he had a date. Nora had been in the back of his mind ever since they had met but she came to the forefront the night of the Yule ball when he skipped it in favour of hanging out with her. Now suddenly they were going to the Valentines dance as dates. Spencer decided to wear his suit that never got to grace the Yule ball, after getting it cleaned and putting it on the night ahead he made his way down to the entrance hall to meet his date.

His jaw almost hit the floor when he spotted Nora making her way up the steps from the dungeon. Her choice of dress was certainly unexpected, he had got a more conservative vibe from her up until that point but that wasn't the message the dress gave off but he wasn't complaining. Nora didn't see him at first so once the Slytherin made it to the foot of the steps Spencer snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear. "I definitely have the hottest date tonight,"

She was pretty nervous about this night with Spencer, she might be into dances and balls but it was mainly her family that makes her plus one whenever she goes. Added that she has a more adult kind of dress was adding to her anxiety and felt people were staring at her. Nora was fumbling with her dress neck line when an unexpected voice whispered on her ear.

"Madre de Dios! Spens!" Nora felt guilty doing it. How can she know when they barely spent time together to know his voice. Although, it was sexy and made her cheeks burn. "I'm so sorry. This is not the night I was hoping for." They haven't been on the dance floor, let alone inside the Great Hall and yet she might get the axe. Instead, Nora gave him a kiss on the cheek she slapped. Easing the pain gently.

The voice wasn't familiar but there was a slight hint. The Slytherin was not aware of what she did next. As she yelp in surprise and turned around, her right hand landed on someone's flesh. A now familiar blonde haired guy was in front of him. Nora just realized she slapped her date in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back