Dances are for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Andrews

OOC First Name
Olivia xx
Wand
Bamboo and Daisy Petals, 12"
Amelia stared into the mirror, anxiously wondering if what she was wearing was okay. Rolling her eyes at her own anxiety to impress the other people in this stupid school, Amelia figured that she may as well continue in trying to prove that she was better that her- not that that needed proving. Mia moved gracefully down the stairs, entering the Great Hall and looking about to see what was there. She stood in a corner, waiting to see who would come. Her hands fiddled with the bracelet as she looked about at the happy couples dancing. Amelia was amazed that she hadn't found a boyfriend yet.

Riley walked slowly into the great hall and admired all of the wonderful decorations. It was her first dance and to say she was nervous would be an understatement. She held on tightly to her clutch and let her eyes scan the room, looking for somebody she knew. She didn't see Sam or even Leia, but her eyes seemed to fall upon a small girl, a new Hufflepuff, she recognised her as. Riley smiled brightly and approached the young girl. "Hi there. I'm Riley" she said holding out her hand for the young girl to shake. She looked down at her own dress and hoped she looked okay, the girl before was impecably dressed and she didn't want to embarrass herself.

Amelia watched a girl come up to her and greet her so nicely that she knew the girl had to be a Hufflepuff. Mia scowled at the outstretched hand. What is this, the Victorian Age? she thought grumpily. Amelia didn't want to touch the revolting hand, anxious as usual of the presence of germs. "Amelia." she responded curtly, not giving her nickname.

"Hey Amelia" Riley said, smiling back at her. "You must be a first year? Hufflepuff right?" Riley said, remembering seeing the girl around the common room before. She seemed tense and Riley got the feeling she didn't like her. Even so Riley smiled and tried to be friendly. She brushed down her dress and looked around anxiously, hoping somebody she knew would turn up soon. It was beginning to be awkward. "I like your dress" Riley said, looking the young girl up and down.

Mia cringed. The girl knew what house she was in. "Yes. Okay. Hufflepuff." She sighed heavily, praying that noone had heard. "Thanks. Although I think it's a little out of your price range." Mia hoped it'd throw her away, she wasn't in the mood for any more pathetic 'puffs.

"Oh please" replied Riley. This girl obviously didn't know who she was speaking to. "Have you not heard of my mother?" Riley started, "Francis Alexandra. Supermodel, actress, singer and designer. Married to my dad, George Alexandra, the record producer" Riley said. She could definately afford the dress if she wanted it. But stupid things like money weren't important to Riley, her parents had tried to force her into their lifestyle, but Riley wasn't going to let that happen. She did love to sing and play the guitar, but she hadn't liked performing arts school. Riley was pleased to be at Hogwarts, but she couldn't take stupid little spoilt brats like Amelia.

"Come on. I'm the singer, Amelia Andrews. My record was number one in 4 different countries." Mia was certainly not a spoiled brat. Much. And she had heard of Riley's parents. They weren't as well known as Amelia and her family, but. Never mind.

(This is starting to look a little like passive godmodding on my side. Sorry to the admins. She's just boasting now. Honest.)

"Never heard of it" Riley said. She probably never would either. She could tell Amelia's music wouldn't be her style. Riley liked acoustic and retro music. Amelia clearly didn't. BUt this girl wasn't giving up, she was going to keep boasting and making an absolute fool of herself. Riley wasn't going to stop her. She looked behind her where was Joceline? she thought to herself. She looked over at Amelia. She was a first year, Riley could handle her. She needed to be brought down a peg. "So no date tonight?" Riley asked.

Fiery Claudia hovered from the high ceiling of the great hall. She thought the preparation for this event was really beautiful, not fit for her usual bitter personality. That was why Claudia decided not to ruin anything tonight if she could. It's simply enchanting to destroy. "Good evening," she greeted two girls who were talking, and maybe arguing by the looks of it. "This is a wonderful night. You children should enjoy it." she said with the sweet smile that reflected the charming little girl she once was.

Amelia ignored the girl's comment about never having heard of her music, it didn't really matter anyway. Her fanbase was mostly little girls anyway, although there were a lot of adults and teens too. "No date, there aren't really any decent guys in Hufflepuff." Mia laughed, this girl had an obvious motive. Tear down the snooty firsty. Amelia glanced up, having realized that a ghost was floating down to her. "Wonderful it may be, I'm not enjoying it. It's just the same old grotty hall with a few ribbons. Big deal." Mia turned her back and walked out of the hall confidently, heading up to her unfortunately situated dormitory. Miss Puff-girl can speak to the thing herself. Mia mused angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back