Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
With her new haircut and Onyx's hat, Sapphire went to the Valentine's dance alone. After this morning's debacle she had considered skipping it, but being here was better than being alone somewhere missing Oliver. She touched her hair where she had braided the yellow rose he'd given her at the last Yule Ball.

Shaking her head, she went over to the refreshments table. She kept glancing longingly at the dance floor. She wanted to go dance, but after everything, dancing alone seemed a little... Sad. So instead, she grabbed a cup of cocoa and found an empty table in the corner. Today had been royally bad, but hopefully something might come along to make her night a little better.

The Valentine's dance was Emilia's favorite, so she had really looked forward to going again. Last year she had gone with Derek, but now she sort of hoped to run into him at the dance. The girl was wearing the same white dress she had worn to the yule ball, too nervous to try anything new. She looked around the great hall, admiring the decorations for a moment before heading over to one of the tables. She wasn't very hungry, but if she grabbed something to eat she would have she would have something to do with her hands. As she neared the refreshment table, she noticed a girl from her year standing on an empty table nearby. Emilia thought she accidentally made eye contact, and suddenly didn't know what to do. Surely it would be rude to ignore her now? Hesitantly, she walked over and gave the girl a shy smile. "Hi... are you having fun?" She asked, trying her best to remember the girl's name. She thought it was a gemstone, but she didn't want to guess wrong. "I hope I'm not interrupting..." She added, suddenly wondering why she had even approached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back