OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Marley always enjoyed and liked the school events. They were pretty fun and she either got to meet new people at them or spent time with her friends which she always enjoyed. The Hufflepuff looked at herself in the mirror one last time, making sure she looked presentable before heading down to the great hall where the event was taking place. When she arrived, she looked around the room with awe. The snow that was scattered around the room as well as the trees looked amazing. She also couldn’t get over how big the tree was in the middle of the dance floor and the many presents that were scattered underneath it. She was also amazed at how the managed to get an ice rink sorta thing happening. There already seemed to be a lot of people at the event already. Marley heard a familiar song playing and Marley immediately hit for the dance floor as she started to dance like her body depended on it.

Amodeus always forgot these things were happening, not even realizing there was a dance until he'd stumbled across it. Intrigued, he wondered in, looking around. He lit up as he spotted Marley. He squeezed and slipped his way through the crowd until he'd joined her, jumping around in an attempt at dancing that could be better classified as bouncing. "Hiiiii!" He laughed, waving his arms like a garden hose in oldschool cartoons.

Marley smiled happily when she noticed a familiar face make their way towards her. She giggled as her friend started moving his arms in a funny way. "Hiya!! Those are great moves! Way better than my own dance moves!" Marley says laughing, as she then moves her hands up and down in the air to the movement of the beat as well as jumping up and down. However, it was a bit difficult to do with the length of the dress she had been wearing. The Hufflepuff enjoyed dancing for fun, even though she was terrible at it.

Amodeus giggled, trying to copy Marley's movements. "Love your dress!" He called back, thinking she looked especially fancy. "Oooh, oooh, Marley, lets spin each other!" He declared, bouncing a bit and holding out his arms. "You first, you first," He insisted, ready to twirl her on the dance floor. He'd seen it in movies and always thought it looked like fun.

Marley laughed happily with the compliment her friend gave her with the dress that she had been wearing. “Thanks! I like your outfit too!” Marley says happily to her friend. The Hufflepuff smiled in excitement at Amodeus’ idea. “Okay! Sure!” Marley says loudly over the music, as she then gently grabbed his hand that was put out, starting to twirl happily.

Amodeus was having a lot of fun, twirling Marley without a care. He laughed. "Aw, thanks! I didn't even know there was a dance tonight, so you're getting Amodeus au natural," He offered with an easy smile. He had no idea if what he said was even right, but he didn't mind so much. He just kept dancing with Marley, heart light even if his steps weren't.

Marley twirled for a bit, before stopping and being off balance for a second. "Ooof! Maybe too much spinning" Marley says with a laugh. She smiled at her friend when he thanked her for her compliment on his outfit. She laughed. "The natural Amodeus, I like it" Marley says with a smile, she kept dancing enthusiastically to the beat of the music, without a care in the world.

Deus just smiled and kept dancing with her, doing a few spins of his own. He didn't learn from her, though, and spun until he got dizzy. He fell on his rear, laughing and just taking a moment to catch his breath while his world was spinning. He held still, getting bumped a few times but not minding.

Marley clapped and danced along to the beat along with Amodeus, pleased that she was having a great night so far with one of her best friends. The Hufflepuff gasped at first when Amodeus had fallen, but couldn't contain her laughter at him failing. She laughed along with her friend and the little accident he pulled. Marley pulled her hand up towards him, still giggling. "Did you need a hand up?"

Deus waited until the world settled, laughing right along with Marley, before taking her hand and letting her pull him to his feet. "Thanks!" He smiled brightly. "Wanna go raid the snacks?" He asked, eyeing the table. "I wonder if they have anything really good?"

Marley pulled her friend up, happy to help. However, she was glad that her friend didn't seem like he was injured or anything, which is a plus. Marley gasped and smiled excitedly at the mention of raiding the snacks. The Hufflepuff grabbed her friend's hand and started to pull him towards the snack table. "Let's see what they have!!" Marley cheered happily.

Amodeus stumbled a little but regained his footing, lacing his hand through hers and hurrying along behind her. He laughed. "Absolutely!" He agreed whole-heartedly, before looking around. "Do you see Teddy or Dominic anywhere?" He asked her, hoping some of their other friends were near. "Or Audrey?" He added as an afterthought. They weren't close, but he recognized that she was also friends with Teddy.

When Marley arrived at the snack table, along with Amodeus trailing behind, she looked around the snack table with excitement, her mouth drooling slightly at the sight of all the snacks. At Amodeus' question, Marley whipped her head around the great hall to see if she could see any of her friends that Amodeus had mentioned, "Nope, I haven't seen them anywhere. They shouldn't be too far. I'm sure we'll see them at some point tonight" Marley says with a smile, giving him some reassurance. She hoped she was able to see her other friends throughout the night, it would be great if she did. Marley then turned back to the snack table. "Any snacks that look interesting or have caught your eye?"

Amodeus was in awe of the snack table. "How about everything?" He asked, grabbing a plate and starting on one end, just piling his plate with everything he saw. "This all looks soooo good," He gushed, excited now to try it all.

Marley nodded a little when Amodeus was going all in with everything that was on the table. Which she wasn't completely surprised by. "Okay-" Marley says with slight concern as she watches her friend pile on all the different things he has seen. She shook her head in amusement, before taking a small bit of everything, she was a bit wary she wasn't going to like a few of them, but she was going to give it a try nevertheless. "Okay, which one did you wanna try first? We can try it together and give it a rating out of five?"

Amodeus found a table nearby. "Come on," he motioned for Marley to follow him over. He sat down, looking over his plate before picking up a bit of peanut brittle. "This looks interesting." He took a small bite. "It's... good, it's got a nice crunch. I like it." He hummed. "Four," He smiled at her. "What do you think?"

Marley quickly grabbed everything else that was on the table, not giving a proper inspection at first. The Hufflepuff quickly followed Amodeus to a table nearby and quickly took a seat. She picked up the same item that her friend had picked up. She gave it an inspection, realising properly what it could possibly be but she wanted to double-check. "Do these have peanuts? I can't have peanuts, I'm allergic" Marley asked her friend with a small frown, they looked like peanuts on them, but she wanted to be safe. She nodded her head at Amodeus' rating. "That's a pretty good rating!"

Amodeus blinked and he reached over, trying to snatch the peanut brittle. "It is! Give it, give it!" He panicked a little. "I'll eat the peanut brittle, you can't have any." He looked over his plate, picking up a chocolate chip cookie. "Here, trade me."

Marley found it sweet how quickly her friend swapped in to stop her from eating something that would give her an allergic reaction. Marley laughed and shaked her head a little, before handing over the peanut treat towards her friend. "I'll defs take that cookie though" Marley says with a smile, happy to trade the items. She was glad that she avoided something that contained peanuts though, that would've been a disaster.

Deus stole the peanut brittle and gave her the cookie, eating it quickly just to get it out of the way. "There, all gone," He looked around. "Should we ask an adult about the snacks, see if there's any more peanut butter or anything?" He questioned.

Marley frowned as Amodeus had mentioned that the food had been all gone, which had been disappointing since she was quite keen to try the different snacks they had to offer. "I guess so! I'd be happy to try some more stuff if there's any more"

Amodeus blinked. "There's lots more food, just the peanut brittle is gone," He told her, taking a drink to wash it down. "So it's away from you now," He teased gently. "But anyway, what about these muffins?" He asked, putting down the two different ones he'd grabbed- chocolate and pumpkin. "Think they'll be any good?"

"Ohhh that makes sense, sorry" Marley says with a giggle, now understanding what her friend meant. "My hero!" Marley says with a giggle. She was glad that they could avoid an accident from happening. It wouldn't be good if she did eat the peanut. Marley tilted her head to the side, she wasn't the biggest fan of pumpkin, she didn't mind it on its own but when it was mixed in with things she wasn't so sure. "Hmm maybe we could give it a try?" Marley picked up her own one from her own plate, both flavours. "Which one out of the two should we try first?"

Amodeus was looking between their choices, and after a few moments he picked up the pumpkin one. "I'll try this one, and you try the chocolate?" He asked, giving her an impish grin. "What do you think?" He stole a sip of his drink to try and wash the taste of the peanut brittle away before he tried his cupcake.

Marley nodded her head in agreement. "Sure! Sounds like a plan" Marley says happily, before picking up the chocolate muffin and giving it a try. She gave it a few chews, seeing how it tastes. She nodded, pleased with the taste of the chocolate muffin. "This chocolate muffin in amazing!! five out of five for me!" Marley says cheerfully, and nods away again. "How's your muffin?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back