Dan returns

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Dan had been on the run with his parents for the last five months but his parents had refused to tell him why.He was fed up with them telling him what to do and what to not.It seemed liked he might always be running and hiding if he didn't escape.

One night when his parents where sleeping he took his bag which he had packed earlier, took all his galleons that he had earned working at different places and took some parchments quills and other necessary items.

He didn't know where he'd go in the middle of the night or how his life would be from now.He just knew he was free, free from his parents who sometimes seemed like dark wizards.He reached a pub which was in Autralia, Sydney which was where he and his parents had been hiding.He decided to write to someone who could help him.

The first letter he adressed it to Katie, his cousin and the second to Kasey, his girl friend at school.

Dear Katie,

I know it has been five months since we left school and we havent seen or written to anyone.My parents are acting weird and dont tell me whats up and why we are running.I have no one to talk to and have run away.Where are you?How are you?Are you in touch with Kasey?Did you run way too?Please write back to me.I'm on my own.

Love,
Daniel

He didn't have guts to write the second letter so he started at his friendship ring as he drank some coffee.

Ben was being bored and therefore decided to go flying and spend sometime out either in the wizarding or muggle world.He decided muggle would be better.He came to one muggle pub and decided to eat some pizza and have a diet coke.he entred the pub and scanned it for any familiar faces but he didnt see any.

However he saw one boy who looked like a teenager who was writing in parchment and Ben knew he was a wizard.He walked to his table and said"Hello, may I join you?"

Dan was immersed in thoughts about Kasey when another teenager who looked like a wizard asked him if he could join him."Oh Yes, of course"he said forcing a smile because he was very sad.Dan thought he had seen the guy somewhere many years ago but couldn't remember.He didn't start talking and waited for the other guy to start.

"Thanks" Ben said as he grabbed a chair."I think I have seen you somewhere.Do you think so too?I am Benjamin, by the way.And you?"he asked

"Yeah? We must have seen each other"Dan said hoping he would get some help from the older guy."I am Dan.Why are you alone?"he asked hoping that Ben wasnt in the same position as his.

"Oh! Me? I was just being bored because my mom was sleeping and my sister isnt home yet from school and there was nothing to do so I decided to go somewhere on my broomstick since I cant apparate.I am a fifth year.What about you? Why are you alone?"Ben asked with curiousity.

Dan hesistated at first, he didnt know Ben.He looked nice and familiar but Dan couldnt trust him.He half wanted to tell him and half not but he decided that he could do no harm and so he said "I was at Hogwarts NewZealand doing my second year.I got a letter from my parents and they said that they were coming to pick me because we had to go to Canada and sattle there.My cousin, Katie also had to leave school.My parents took me earlier and I left all my friends.In a week I realized that it was a lie, we werent going to Canada but we were escaping someone.I asked my parents why we were in hiding but they didnt tell me.I tried to listen to their conversations but they hardly spoke about it.For six months we moved from here to there hiding in tents and the reason was still unknown by me.I was fed up with them not telling me and at the end they also started getting angry at me and canning me.I decided to run away with some of my stuff and here I am.I dont know where to go, I have very less money and no one who cares for me"he concluded tears now straming down his cheeks.

"Hey, it will be okay"Ben said hoping that he could do something for Dan."I'm very sorry for you.Is there a way I can help you?"he asked him."Our mansion is here at Sydeny, if you'd like to stay"he offered.

Daniel was happy and suprised by Ben's offer.They barely knew each other though they thought they had seen each other before."Um..okay.I'll stay with you because I have no where to live but not today.I am going to Brightstone to get my job back and than I can come with you.Will you meet me in Brightstone after three days?"he asked Ben."I am so thankfull to you to help me out"he said smiling at him.

"Yeah sure"Ben answered to Dan smiling back."Its okay, thats what friends do for each other"he added."What do you want to eat?I'm getting pretty hungry, you know"he said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back