Dan Adams.

Dan Adams

DAN JOSHUA ADAMS - BIOGRAPHY.

The Basics.
Full name: Dan Joshua Adams.

Birthday: 28th April 2011.

Current age: 24.

Favorite subject: Potions.

Worst subject: Every other one but potions.

Educated At: Hogwarts Scotland, transferred to Hogwarts New Zealand.

House: Gryffindor.

Place of birth: Scotland.

Current Living Place: New Zealand.

Appearance. - The Way I Look Isn't The Way I Am.
Dan is quite tall, standing at 5ft 8. He is taller than most in his year, but falls short of a few 6 Footers. Dan has very short, black hair. He is dark skinned and his skin appears to be smooth and soft. His eyes are wide and clear brown. And his smile, which is rarely seen, reveals dimples at his cheeks. Dan dresses quite scruffily, usually covering his face up with either a hoody or a cap of some kind.

Personality. - If I Ain't Treated Right, I Won't Treat You Right.
Dan will be friendly and rather flirty towards girls if they treat him right, and is known to be a bit of a charmer. Having been a bit of an idiot in the past, Dan is learning how to make friends, and struggles socializing, especially with other guys, but he is trying to improve his social skills.

History. - This Is What Made Me Who I Am Today.

Childhood. - My Past Wasn't Meant To Affect My Future, But It Did.
Dan is from a half muggle, half magical family. From the moment Dan was born, his parents didn't want him. His older brother Troy was the only child they had wanted. Dan was purely an accident. His dad beat him until he was 10, when his parents threw him out on the streets, for hitting his mum. He was homeless for 3 Years, and in that time, Dan learnt to look after himself. However, his brother, Troy, had now flown the nest and had a home of his own. Dan was found by Troy, who offered him a place to stay at his. Dan accepted but only on the conditions that he went to Hogwarts Scotland for 2 Years. Dan was hated by both Professors and Students at Hogwarts Scotland. Having gotten himself into many fights with other students, and lots of arguments with Professors, Dan decided that it was about time he got away from Scotland. But Dan never actually left until he made the biggest mistake of his life. He hit a Professor. This got Dan expelled, which was when he decided to move to New Zealand, where he attended Hogwarts New Zealand.

Now. - I'm Trying To Move On, But It Ain't That Easy.
Dan has been at Hogwarts New Zealand for a year now. He is now in his mid-teens, and is nothing but a trouble maker, but when he is with the right girl, he is known to be a bit of a charmer. He doesn't tend to get along with boys, after his dad beat him when he was younger. He blames his brother for the fact that he got chucked out of his own home and hates him. He is annoyed that Troy now also lives in New Zealand. Dan is still a rough young lad, but having moved to New Zealand, Dan is beginning to settle down. He longs to be in Slytherin, so is a little unhappy in Gryffindor, but is trying his best to stay out of trouble. Although his best doesn't always work.

Strength. - If You Start The Fight, Be Sure To Know That I'll End It.
Having been beaten by his Dad in his younger years, Dan built-up a unique amount of strength. At the age of 7, he wasn't far away from having the strength of a 10 Year Old. Dan isn't afraid to use his strength and likes to keep his strength up. When he's not at Hogwarts New Zealand, he trains in the local Boxing Gym. So when it comes to a fight, he is pretty much un-beatable, unless it is someone twice his age, or someone who is amazing at magic.

Defence. - You Can't Hurt Me.
Fights with his dad also taught Dan defence, as much as he hated it, he was forced to defend himself. He is brilliant at defending himself. And physically Dan's strength helps him to push away anyone who dares to fight him.

Family. - They Wrecked My Past, So I'm Gonna Wreck Their Future.

Mother: Trish Adams. - You Pushed Me To The Limit, And That's Why I Hit You.
images

Trish was brought up in a rough background, much like Dan's, which made her the bad mother that she was to Dan. She changed for her first son Troy, and wanted to protect him. But the birth of Dan, converted Trish back to the bad old ways that she was used to living by. Trish didn't beat Dan, but she never liked him from the second she had given birth to him. They argued throughout Dan's childhood. Dan always pushed it, but he crossed the line when he hit his mum, and got himself thrown out.

Father: Joshua Adams. - I Wasn't Your Son, I Was Your Punch-Bag.
images

Before Josh met Trish, he had fought in the army for 10 Years, from the age of 16. He met Trish age 28. They had Troy when he was aged 30, and Dan when he was 34. Josh would beat Dan for no reason. Dan was hated by him for just purely being alive. Josh would sometimes push Dan down the stairs, and whip him. They constantly fought, and during one massive fight between Dan and his dad, Trish, Dan's mum got involved, which is when Dan hit her and he got thrown out for it.

Brother: Troy Adams. - You Were Always The Favourite.
images

Dan was always jealous of Troy for being the wanted son in the family. However, Troy always wanted to get along with Dan. When Troy moved out, he missed his brother, and happily offered to take him in when he found him on the streets. Dan didn't really want to have to stay with his brother, but it gave him somewhere to sleep. Troy found Dan a place at Hogwarts Scotland when Dan was 13, and he stayed there, and also with Troy until the age of 15, when he moved to New Zealand, with Troy following just three months later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back