Daiy Prophet!

Erica Matthews

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
15 Inches Oak with dragonheartstring
So as all of you know, I've been a bit out of touch lately and the Daily Prophet's Issue 12 hasn't been written yet... I have a few ideas but I'm always looking for some more stories whether they are actual news or just Gossip that a certain witch can write about... anyways... We are looking for two major things, people and ideas.

People: We need more people who are interested in working for the Prophet to apply, I would also like to request that if you still currently work for the Prophet that you shoot me a PM so I know your still interested and so we can discuss upcoming issues. Anyone wishing to write for the Prophet can apply via the normal applications that are on the site's documentation just state that you wish to work for the Prophet.

Ideas:
If you have any noteworthy news ideas or gossip that you think would be good for the issues than please feel free to PM me, you will get credit for the idea at the bottom of each issue. We just need more stories otherwise it's not really a newspaper now is it?

I'm hoping that this works out well because unfortunately I don't think I can keep writing so many of the Articles (you don't have to be a great writer either since each article is only about the size of a post or two...) so please if you can help me out with this I would be most greatful!

Note: If you are sixteen and above you may apply to be an intern though you have to be a graduate in order to be hired full time.

-Brian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back