Favourite Food:
Favourite Season: Autumn
Favourite Month: October
Favourite Holiday: Halloween
Favourite Country: Canada
Favourite Animal: Dog
Favourite Number: 13
Favourite Sport: Quidditch, Football
Favourite Place to be: Anywhere but here.

A Bit Deeper|A Bit Deeper|A Bit Deeper
<i>
</i>

Erised:
Boggart:
Dementor:
Patronus Memory:
Patronus Form:
Animagus: N/A
Veritaserum:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Goals:

Romance|Romance|Romance
<i>
</i>

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Crushes: None
Relationship Status: Single
How Long for: Daisy has never considered herself to have had a relationship.
Feelings: N/A
Past Relationships: Never anything serious.
Past Flings:
Innocence: Daisy lost her innocence during her sixth year at Hogwarts to a boy in her house who she had an on/off thing with until they graduated.
First Kiss: Her first kiss was with a Gryffindor student in her third year.
Aphrodisiacs:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Ideal Man/Women: Daisy hasn’t given much thought to her ideal partner, she would be happy with someone who wouldn’t hurt her.
Thoughts on Romance: She has no interest in romance.

School|School|School
<i>
</i>

School Attended: Hogwarts Scotland
House: Hufflepuff
Titles: Prefect
Graduation: 2031
Best Subject: Muggle Studies
Favourite Class: Potions
Worst Subject: Transfiguration
Least Favourite Class: Transfiguration

<SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50">Family|Family|Family​
<i>
</i>

Birth Parents:

Annette Mason (nee. Riley) Mother: Annette is a highly religious Scottish woman, originally from Glasgow she moved to Edinburgh when she married George. She was very strict with her daughter and did everything she could to limit Daisy’s exposure to the outside world so she would remain pure. When Daisy showed signs of magic it was Annette that was convinced she was possessed and at first attempted to beat it out of her before turning religious intervention. This experience deeply traumatised Daisy.

George Mason Father: A deeply traditional Scottish man, he mostly left the raising of his daughter to his wife while he went out to work and spent the evening in the local pub. When Daisy showed signs of being magical he sceptical of his wife’s belief that she was possessed but had no problems with the way she went about treating her. When Daisy’s letter came, George thought it was a blessing and a chance for them to offload their daughter. He gave Daisy permission to leave and go to Hogwarts on the condition that she not return.

Pet: Daisy did not take a pet to Hogwarts.

Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland

Current Residence: Brightstone Village, New Zealand

History:

Daisy was born in Edinburgh, Scotland to muggle parents George and Annette both of whom were very religious and brought Daisy up in a very strict environment. Daisy was home schooled from the age of five and was mostly taught about the bible and how she should live her life. From an early age Daisy showed signs of magic and several unexplained events led her mother to suspect she was possessed. Annette chose to try and beat the evil out of her daughter, despite over a year of abuse, Daisy continued to cause unexplained events around the house which caused her parents to take drastic measures. The exorcism that followed was the most traumatic experience of Daisy’s life, the memory of it still haunts her well into her adult life. By the time her Hogwarts letter arrived her mother had come to hate and fear her, despite this she was reluctant to allow her daughter to learn the art of magic which she considered deeply sinful. Her father however saw it as a blessing and convinced Annette that the best thing for all of them was to get rid of her. Daisy was allowed to enrol at Hogwarts on the condition that she never return home. She kept her promise, and even after graduating never went home and never knew what became of her parents.

Hogwarts itself was a mixed bag for Daisy. Her academic record was spotty at best, having excelled in Muggle studies and Potions, the rest of her subject grades were mediocre. Having scrapped through her O.W.Ls with mostly E’s, Daisy’s N.E.W.Ts were a little more erratic. Her highlights included O’s in Muggle studies and Potions and a demoralising D in Transfiguration. In general she struggled when it came to practical magic, evidenced by her Transfiguration grade and by having to take her apparition test three times. She still carried a scar from when she splinched her leg on her first attempt.

After graduating Hogwarts Daisy left Scotland and never looked back. She worked odd jobs in various countries to get by and never stayed in one place for longer than three months. Her first place was Newcastle in the North of England where she worked as a waitress in a muggle restaurant for a month, during this time she had a brief fling with a local teacher. She left abruptly one night after he suggested they date exclusively. Her next stop was London where she spent a couple of months among the wizard population. From there she went on to live in France, Italy, Portugal, Germany and the U.S where she worked mostly odd jobs but did spend a semester teaching Potions in France. After Europe Daisy went to New Zealand where she taught Muggle Studies for a semester before leaving. Over the next few years she lived in more countries than she could count and worked various jobs such as waitressing, cleaning, teaching, cheerleading and coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back