Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was so ready back to shcool and she wanted find her dad and ask him how was going and his work? She was no more mad at him dad and understand how he feel and live need go next. Her new mom was preaty awesome. Now she was with Bellas puppies and wanted ask him one kept.

James liked his new wife and he really hoped both Jenna and Thomas liked her too. Everything seemed to be going well and the man was happy that his children were back from school for a short Christmas break before a new semester. When he saw Jenna he made sure to give her a big hug. "I missed you." he told her.

Jenna was glad that her dad was home and she wanted him apologize for everything and when she was mad to him. She needed some time understand that they needed live next. "I mised you to dad!I wanted you apolagaze for everything i was mad and said. I didn't understand and now i know. New Step mother is preaty cool" Jenna told him and she know that was true. But she hoped that he is forgot about her dragons love and work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back