Wand
17 inches hawthorne Unicorn Horn
The Basics
Whatever do you want to know?
Cynthia Victoria Vandervoort

I was born on December 3rd 2003
I was born in London, England
Purity is in the blood and I'm a Pureblood
The Wand I got from Ollivanders was 17 inches hawthorn with the core being Unicorn Horn
I graduated from Hogwarts Scotland where I was in the noble house of Slytherin
I love working for the Daily Prophet as it's Gossip Columnist because after all 'Gossip Makes the World Go Round

Appearance
</I>
Hair: Blond, long and straight.

Eyes: Bright Green Eyes

Height: 5'7

Style: Fashionably Dressed, can't mock others if you look monstrous.

Other Distinguishing Features: Great Great Grandmother was part Veela (from her mother's side)

A Little Deeper

Personality:
Cynthia grew up in an all Pureblood Family, though her family isn't the typical pure blood family thinking that they are better, Cynthia has always believed that. She was sorted into Slytherin House with the rest of her family and grew up making fun of others, spreading rumors and revealing secretes. Cynthia is definitely a nosy person but does have a certain knack for finding trouble. In general Cynthia simply is a mean spirited person that thrives on causing others misery.

Special Talents/Abilities: Spreading Lies and Gossip

History: Cynthia's father works as a financial wizard for Gringotts, as a direct liaison between the wizards and the goblins he has earned quite a living throughout the years. Cynthia grew up spoiled and honestly believes that she is better then half bloods and muggle born witches and wizards. Cynthia however is not above asking for help when she finds herself back into a corner.

<I>Family:

Father: Cedric Edward Vandervoort [65] Works with the wizarding bank Gringotts (Slytherin)

Mother: Victoria Larissa Vandervoort [62] Manages Wizarding Models and Bands. (Slytherin)

Brother: Cedric Edward Vandervoort [28] Works with the Wizarding Bank Gringotts (Slytherin)

Sister: Claudia Larissa Vandervoort [25] Works for the Daily Prophet in England (Slytherin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back