Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2" Flexible Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Tholomyes found that studying in the student lounge was more practical than studying in his dorm, when he was surrounded with people he studied better, knowing that he was perhaps being watched. Others around him probably weren't at all interested in what Theo was doing but the mere though was enough to make Theo make better attempts at actually focusing on his work. The ravenclaw teen was sitting at one of the desks, muttering under his breath at how truly pointless this all was, he knew he wouldn't do well. Tholomyes knew his older siblings were the smart ones, they were the ones who'd both excelled in school Theo wasn't much of an exceller, he was just a kid in the class who tried to not fail. He wanted to do better, but he held no hope for himself to do such a thing. The prefect was still trying to focusing on his work but it wasn't altogether working too well, it was proving rather tricky when his mind knew that these subjects wouldn't go well for him, and it wasn't at all what he wanted to do with his life. Transfiguration was fun, but he didn't see it as a career for him. He liked art, he liked drawing, he liked painting, though he could never claim to be good at it, he liked that. The teen felt almost bad that after all this magical training, he would probably fall to something very muggle. The boy leaned back in his chair with a heavy sigh, throwing the quill down on to parchment, and just for a moment fully accepting defeat in the face of these OWLs. Defeat that was just heading straight for him.

The student lounge, Alessio thought as he entered the room, was a different place for him to study. Whenever he came in here which wasn't that often the Hufflepuff didn't bother to study, instead he would do so in the common room or somewhere where he would be able to concentrate by himself. Sometimes the library was good enough but Al knew that as long as he didn't improve his grades or his magic skills no place would ever be good enough. After all his younger sister Sara seemed to be better off at magic than him and it did not make him feel any better, no matter how happy he was for her. He was supposed to be the oldest, the role model in the house as far as his parents were concerned but it was just the previous week that he'd received a letter from his mom and dad about not trying hard enough. How did they know about how school was going for him, anyway? If the school had contacted them it would only make Al feel worse and want to leave, which would be a shame considering he made a few friends who were supportive of him. The fifth year sighed as he sat down at a table, completely unaware that someone else was already there. He had to do his best - there was no doubt about that anymore. Alessio looked up at the other boy once he realised he'd basically invaded his place and sent him an apologetic glance. Then, as if on cue, he said "I know you don't I?" without thinking much of it. He could have sworn he knew the boy from somewhere, it could've even been from class but he could not really remember. He would have remembered had Al not been moping around so often and had paid more attention to who his classmates were and the people around him.​

In being one step away from just throwing the books from the table the Ravenclaw was very happy that someone spoke to him. He looked at the other boy and had to admit the boy was vaguely familiar to him. They were certainly in the same year, though he was sure that they weren't in the same house. He couldn't remember the boy's name which felt stupid after so many years sharing classes and communal school areas. He sighed heavily and openly, "I'm sorry, I remember you too, but your name escapes me," he said, with all of his frustration over not remembering this boy's name within his own tone, directed at himself. He looked back at his books, "I'm Theo," he introduced holding his hand out to the other boy hoping that at least in introducing himself to him it would open up the conversation between them. After all, he knew he'd met this boy before, but he just couldn't remember anything about him. It was almost disappointing to Tholomyes that he hadn't tried to be a better friend with this boy, after all, he'd been so lonely after Emma had left that having a friend might've been quite nice. Something to take his mind over how dearly he missed his lovely and warm friend. He looked at the empty spot on the table and motioned towards it, "If you're looking to study in here, feel free to sit," Theo said, shrugging slightly, clearly trying to imply that he had no obligation to sit with him. That it could be entire his choice, "These OWLs are kicking my butt," he then added with a joking but clearly self deprecating tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back