Cyber Cupcakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brielle Rose

OOC First Name
Ava
Hello!

This is Brielle! She's not overly developed yet, which is why I need people for her to interact with.
Brielle is extremely shy and quiet. She has trust issues and is a little paranoid about people. She is nice enough to the people who talk to her. She likes art and music and she also likes sports. Brielle likes trying new things, so it doesn't matter if people have different hobbies.

I'll be needing:

Friends: She's not the type to have many friends, and she doesn't trust the ones that she does have. I'm looking for one or two people who can actually be her close friends. Preferably some guy friends. Possibly a few people who are nice enough to her and would usually be her friend, but she pushes them away.

Enemies: Just mean people. Anyone really. If you think your character would be mean to Brielle for whatever reason, go ahead and be her enemy!

Love: Somebody to date for a while. She wouldn't trust them at first, but eventually open up. Then the guy would dump her and she'd be crushed for a while. I'm also looking for a final for her. Hopefully someone quite shy, and they will have to become her friend first.

Plots: Brielle needs plots! Any plot that needs a person in it or anything! Friend drama is loved.

Family: Brielle's from a large family. I'm looking for some cousins who are students. Preferably people in the same year or older than her. Any school, just people who are related to her in some way.

Other: Anyone else that you can think of!

Well, i know that she is a 2nd year Slytherin, and Alice is a 1st year Ravenclaw, but they could be sort of friends. At the moment, Alice has a really negative view about Slytherins and so Brielle could change that opinion of hers. They could become close friends....

I also have a 1st year Slytherin called Isobel Hills, if you wanted to also use her - if you are looking for the more Slytheriny characters. She is rich, snobby, self-centred, and loves fashion. She can be a big b!tch at some points....

I might have a 14 year old Durmstrang that i was thinking of making sometime, so he could be the crush or the final boyfriend... i don't mind for him :p

Tell me what you think, i am open to suggestions....

Kate
:)

I do have a 14 year old Durmstrang :p He isn't very developed and i am still waiting for a banner and avatar, but i would love to do a rp with him :D

I think Alice and Brielle could be quite close. Brielle would generally be friendlier to a Ravenclaw over any other house.
Isobel could be an enemy or a friend, depending on how they meet.

I think James would work for the final, since he goes to Durm. Maybe he and Brielle could be friends first and develop a crush on each other or something?

i have Vayne Rozeleouxe, a 2nd year Gryffindor.. :D He's an optimistic type of guy. He always see the best in everything even if the others cannot.

He tends to empathize with people. Most people, even complete strangers, express how reassuring and soothing his presence is, often opening up to him completely with their problems.Rarely does he seem displease or stressed out, taking almost everything in stride

Yeh that sounds really cool with Alice and Brielle. Would you like me to start a topic?

Could Isobel be a friend, now that i think about it, she doesn't have too many of those and i think it would be nice for her...

Yeh i am up for that with James :D Would you like to start an rp??

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back