Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
unsure
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Bada was a young girl still her mind was filled with innocent thoughts of friendship and smiles. Her parents raised her to be quiet and subdued as a child. So she often made her way around without many noticing her. She was grateful for the few friends she was beginning to make a school but she mostly still hung around by herself these days. She found new space in the castle she hadn't explored before. It was filled with random textbooks most she didn't know yet, still being lower in the years at the castle and chairs placed randomly around the room. It seemed ready to be a classroom but she didn't think any classes were held in the room. She continued to look around the room curious about the space.

Ren was looking for someplace quiet where he could avoid people. Not that he necessarily minded people, he just found a lot of them to be tiring. He yawned, pausing by a new door. What was in here? He opened it and took a step inside. Just an old classroom. He started to turn to step back out when he saw the girl. He paused. She looked a little older than him, about Lily's age. He tilted his head to the side. "Hello," He greeted her, hand still on the door.

Bada turned as she heard the door opening behind. It was a boy, one she hadn't seen before in the school. Which meant he wasn't in her year or her house. He seemed to not notice her, which was fine by her until he did. She glanced around unsure what to do. She hoped he didn't plan on locking her in the room or something as a prank, she wasn't sure if there were mean kids in the school that would do that. But the thought came across her mind. "Hi," she said in reply. Her voice was small and quiet still assessing the situation. "I'm Bada, Hufflepuff, 2nd year," Bada introduced herself.

Ren smiled, leaning against the door. "Ren, first year Gryffindor. My sister Lily is a second year Hufflepuff too." He chuckled a bit. Small school, he supposed. "Maybe you guys know each other." He looked the girl over curiously. Lily didn't talk much about her classmates so he couldn't be sure. Bada was a nice name. And she was sort of pretty. He looked around the room. There wasn't really anything overly interesting in here, which was good. He should be able to hide away in here and remain undiscovered for a good amount of time.

"Lily is in my dorm, yes," Bada said wondering how many other siblings Lily might have other than this younger boy. "I haven't really talked to her much though, we never spend much time outside of sleeping and classes, yet," she said thinking that maybe she should spend time with Lily. She seemed like a nice person so why not. She wondered if he thought her name was weird, she always thought maybe she should have adopted a western styled name like her older brother had. She always found it strange however when Corrine or someone else called him Cullen, as it wasn't his name that she knew him by. "I was just looking in here, curious about why it's here," she said still half wondering if he might lock her inside. She couldn't remember how to open locks, though she felt like she should be able to with her magic.

Ren chuckled at Bada's response. "I'm not surprised. Linny has always been really shy." He shook his head and sat on a desk, facing Bada and swinging his legs idly. "It is a curious place. Good place to hide away," He noted, looking around the room again. "I bet that most people don't come in here. I could probably sneak a few naps," He joked lightly. He turned back to the girl. "You looking to get away?" He asked idly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back