Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Azerail had taken Hoshi's idea to heart, and he wore his white jacket with a grey shirt and regular jeans. He put on his boots and walked out of the Slytherin dorms and through the corridors, completely unaware that he wasn't supposed to be outside beyond curfew. He glanced up at the night sky, before heading to the Forbidden Forest. It was dark, and he expected no one to be out this late. Azerail stopped at the edge of the forest. His emerald eyes detected no threat, and he entered. His eyes went from tree to tree, with a confused expression on his face. He heard silence. Nothing. This was supposed to be fun? Azerail felt no sense of joy in this whatsoever. Shaking his head, and had half a mind to head out, but he decided to wait a bit longer to see if the Forbidden Forest was in fact...dangerous.

Nessie was heading inside, she was half on the entrance door way when she saw someone or something on her peripheral view towards the forbidden forest. She turned and saw some leaves flutter, she knows that she's not allowed to go their every night. Nessie looked at the sky, it was dark and the moon was shining above her. She looked at the forest again, she has to go and looked who it was or just her imagination. Nessie walked towards the forest and went in, seeing only darkness.

Jacob was having a stroll on the lawns one night.He knew the rules that he or anyone was not supposed to be outside school after 9 pm but he had a very positive feeling that he was not going to be caust like the last time.He saw a girl heading towards the entrace to the castle and then he saw her turn arround and head in the direction of the forest.He wondered what would have changed her mind.He walked slowly in her direction and entered the forest.He didn't want to scare the girl so he decided to make his presence known.He fell into step beside her and looked at her face so that she would not get startled.Then in a soft voice he said:

"Hello,I'm Jacob.What is your name?Where are you headed to in the forest?"he said and asked politely not meaning to be interfering if it was something that she wouldnt like to share.

Azerail heard footsteps, and at last, he hoped that it was some weird creature that was perhaps scarier than his adopted older brother. However, when he turned around, his emerald eyes, now used to the darkness, locked on a girl and a boy. Azerail approached them. He knew that if he was wearing his gothic attire, then his appearance would have been slightly frightening. However, he just dressed in a normal fashion, only his guy shirt was punk looking. His black hair fell around his face. Azerail didn't smile as he said in a low voice, "Is there a reason in why you two are out after curfew, or has curiosity taken its toll on you as well?" Azerail sounded slightly cold, but there was still hints of friendliness in his voice as well.

As Nessie adjusted into the darkness, someone had spoken to her. She looked up and saw a boy about her age, good thing the boy didn't scare her or startled her. The boy introduce himself as Jacob, "I'm Nessie, i just saw someone that's why i went here." She said looking back at the dark forest and looking left to right if she really saw some one.

And she's right, she really saw someone for another boy had come to them from the inside of the forest. "Yes, there is a reason why i'm here." Nessie looked at Jacob if he has some business here.

Azerail managed to hear what the girl had said to the other boy, catching her name in the process. He looked at them with utmost curiosity. Azerail shrugged, "I would hope that it isn't the same reason as to why I'm here." Although, he true intentions were something far more personal, but to explain it simply, he was looking for...fun. Azerail cursed himself for listening to Hoshi. However, maybe she saw something that he was too blind to see right now.

Nessie looked back at the boy in front, "What reason are you here anyway?" She asked rather nervous, because two Slytherin's are here with her and she's afraid if this two would bullied her. Nessie is just a simple Hufflepuff and never in her entire life she hurt someone.

Azerail suddenly felt rather rude, and said, "Oh, my. My name is Azerail Varius." He nodded at the girl. "I have only come in here for 'fun'." He used his fingers as quotation marks. "But, well, I haven't seen anything remotely interesting." Azerail glanced back around to the darkness, and wondered if he had to walk just a bit further in to get the full blast of fun.

Raliv was galloping around the forest, slingshot in hand. He didn't have any weapons yet so he had to stick to shooting things with his slingshot. Ral dug his hand into a pouch tied around his waist and pulled out a smooth stone which he placed in the band before pulling back on it. He aimed up at some berries high in a tree and released his grip, sending the stone flying through the air till it hit the top of the berries which broke off and fell towards the ground. Happily, Ral went over to the berries and picked them up when he suddenly heard voices. "They must be hoomans!" Ral said excitedly, racing towards the sound until he came out into a clearing and faced three young humans. "Hello hoomans!" He said happily, He couldn't pronounce the word 'human' properly, mainly because he was young.

Nessie looked at the boy named Azerail, she nod slightly to him saying his just here for fun. When suddenly a centaur, who looked young for her went to their group. Nessie back away a little on Jacobs back, she's afraid of any creatures in the forest, mainly centaurs.

Azerail heard something that sounded like...a horse. Azerail put his arm behind his back, in case his wand was needed, which was in his back pocket of his jeans. Azerail's body loosened when he saw the young creature. Azerail looked him over, and held both of his arms by his side. Azerail glanced over at Nessie, seeing that she is rather scared or nervous. Azerail approached the young centaur, and inquired in a friendly tone, "Hey there. What brings you this close to the edge of the forest?" Azerail basically wanted to show that a young centaur might not be dangerous. The young centaur sure didn't look threatening, not by the happy look upon his face.

Nessie noticed that Azerail was going towards the creature, "What are you doing?" She said on her low voice. "that could be dangerous you know." Nessie sigh and walked in front of Jacob.

Azerail glanced at the Hufflepuff girl. Azerail said simply, "You'll never know unless you try." Azerail smirked ever so slightly, and had a gleam of amusement in his eyes. Azerail had no problem with approaching creatures that were different. After all, he was one of them when he dressed in his usual gothic attire.

Raliv smiled cheerfully when the boy approached him and spoke in a friendly sort of way. "Well, I was practicing my shooting skills." He said when the boy asked why he was so close to the edge. Ral held up his slingshot and then continued, "Then I heard you all talking so I decided to come over and say hi, so hi." He said in the same cheerful tone as usual.

Azerail glanced at the slingshot, and could have sworn his brother had one. Rakas did, because Azerail remembered being shot in the head with it. "My brother has a slingshot. He has excellent aim too." He rolled his emerald eyes, and rubbed the back of his head. Azerail added, "Well then, hi yourself." He bowed his head slightly in a gentleman sort of manner. He raised his head and his hair flowed around his face. There was no danger in this area of the forest. Not unless there were more vicious creatures.

Nessie sigh loud still at the same ground she's standing, Nessie's really afraid of any creature in the forest. Even slimy stuff's. Nessie stood there and just listening to the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back