Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was walking at the obsidian harbor when she pass Bleak street, she stopped and looked at the dark part of the alley. Lexi smiled and walked at the alley alone, there where shops all over but its to dark and it was creepy. she still walked to see the other shop.

Jacqueline walked out of the shadows of the dark alley. She saw a young girl around Kiera and Kat's age. That girl had no business on Bleak street. "I do not think you should be here." she said with a smirk as she turned to face the girl.

Lexi was walking slowly to looked at the shops carefully when someone spoke at her back and she jump. Lexi turned and saw a woman, "i was just looking at some places and got here." she gulp hard.

Jacqueline stopped and sneered at the girl. "Well I suggest you find your way back to where you belong."

"i was suggesting if i say a bit longer?" She asked to the woman, who looks scary for her. "my name's lexi by the way." Lexi introduce herself.

"Child if your name was important to me I would have asked." Jacqueline replied with a sneer. "You really should leave."

"um...maybe i should." Lexi said walking pass the woman and into the stair back to obsidian harbor, she promise o herself that she won't ever go to bleak street again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back