Curiosity

A

Anonymous

Fiammetta had heard that there were amazing creatures in the Forbidden Forest, and since she loved magical creatures, she decided to sneak into the forest. She saw a few other students sneak in just before her, but decided to go forth alone. She wasn't planning on going deep into the forest. She walked in and saw hoof prints and followed them. After a while, she realized that she had walked for over an hour and thought she should turn back when she saw a flash of silver through the trees. She walked into a clearing and saw a tiny baby unicorn. Fia sucked in some air, staring at the beautiful creature and sat down. The unicorn looked up. Fia pulled an apple out of her bag and held it out in her hand. The young unicorn slowly walked toward her and took the apple. It then proceded to allow Fia to pat its nose gently and then it layed down next to the blonde girl and slowly fell asleep. Gazing at it's beautiful face, Fia also layed down and fell into a light sleep, wondering if anyone would wonder this far into the forest and disturb them.

i decided to explore the forbidden forest, i had nothing else better to do,
I see a set of footprints, and curious, i began to follow them. i ened up in a clearing and up ahead i see a cute girl and a baby unicorn asleep
Deciding not to disturb them , i walk deeper into the forest.
it got suddenly dark "lumos" i whisper, and my wand let out a bright orange glow.
the trees got much more massiveas i got deeer,
suddenly, a horde of ats flew past me, i run deeper, the bats scared e.
Up ahead, i sot a hollow tree with light inside.. I peek in and i found a student, with his wand next to him, lighted up by the lunos charm.
I examined him more closely and i found that he is badly hurt, and he is out cold
i went through my bag, started a fire and made tea, i then took a big piece of twig, that is hollow inside, brke it in half, and pour tea into both home-made (or forest made) cups. I sipped mines and placed the second one by his face, hoping he will wake up...
I need help fast, remembering the little girl, i tried sendng a patrnous spell with a message to her saying i need help. After about twenty failed attemps, i finaly managed to produced a wolf!!!!
It sprinted to the sleeping girl while i tried to keep the boy warm

Fia was lying, peacefully in the forest with the young unicorn, dreaming of playing Quidditch with Olly. She was shaken from her peacefulleness by a bright silver life. She woke, startling the unicorn who, after giving Fia a nudge of goodbye, frolicked away. She looked at the silver wolf standing in front of her, fascinated by it. It turned around and began to walk away, Fiammetta stood and began to follow it, not sure of what it was or where it was taking her, but unable to stop following it.

After about twenty minutes, she came into a clearing where a boy sat, another boy in front of him, apparantly asleep...or unconscious. Fia ran toward them and slid to her knees next to the boy who was conscious.

"What's going on?!" she asked, frightened.

Decided to explore the forbidden forest. Maddiie looks around in curiousity, still not sure if she can go in, she spots another girl from her house. She starts to think"she looks familiar" maddiie told herself.........

Fia heard a twig snap behind her and spun around, seeing a dark figure, she half yelled, half whispered, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

Maddie heard Fia yelling out for her to come out. "slowly she made her way an apperance," What are you doing out here by yourself" Maddiie asked Fia. " Were you looking for any mythical creature?" she bellowed.

"I'm not by myself," Fia gestured to the tree, George was in the shadows, and the boy was still lying there, unconscious. "Come here, and help us with this boy, please!"

Maddiie stampered a bit. " What happen to the boy, Oh my is that a bite on his arm?" asked Maddiie as she approach closer to the boy and beside Fia and George.

"i dont know what happened, i was exploring and came4 across here" I said.
"out of desperation to help a injured kid, i think thats what helped me to produce a partonous"i added, still surprised how i produce a patrnou
"does anyone know any healing spell" i asked.

" I think I know some hold on"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back