Curiosity

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa had only just noticed the silent rosebush standing alone.
She walked closer to it and found writing, reading what it said she wondered.. Who WAS Rose Landers? And what happened? She sighed and sat down beside the bush to think.
"Life is short." She said to the bush, "Too short." She was deep in thought for her own future.

(lol im so tempted to reply as the bush XD)

Napolde leant forward seeing Larissa, and flew down. Jumping off her broom, she said."Hey Lissy. What are you doing here?" she said, pushing her to one sit so she could sit beside her, her broom she dropped.

((Lol. The bush is of an actual person, you know. Search her in members.))

Larissa looked up. She saw Napolde standing above her.
Larissa didn't want to admit she had talked to a rosebush, though, she had no other excuse.
"Just.. er.. Reading this." She pointed to the writing.

(ooer XD do you want to do "Plan A" like discussed in pm?)

Napolde peered over, "Who were you talking to then?" Noticing no one else was here, and realizing she burst out laughing. "What's that?" she asked,

(told u she was meanish...) xd

((Plan A?))

"What do you mean, 'What's That?'" Larissa half glared and Napolde.

Napolde rolled her eyes and whisked the piece of paper out her hands. "I mean this. Where's it from?" she saked reading it.

"Uh.. Oh.." Larissa said with realisation.
"It's from the rosebush.. it was planted in memory of some dead student.." Larissa looked at the bush again and suddenly wondered-
"Napolde?" She asked, "Do you think this girl became a ghost?"

Napolde looked up, and then at the spot the note was found, "Yeah i guess so. I heard someone died a long time ago by bellatrix, did you hear that? I think she was called Rose, and i know she turned into a ghost" she said from memory. "Yeah im sure it was her" she concluded.

Larissa suddenly gasped.
"Oh.. How funny." She said angrily. "How VERY funny." But she wasn't looking at Napolde.

Napolde was now rather confused. "What? What the hell have you remembered now?" she asked frustrated.

"Sorry.." Larissa seemed to snap back to reality, "It's just.. well, a while back some people said I was the next Bellatrix.. Now I know what they mean." She frowned.

Napolde shrugged, "Yet you do hate muggle-borns." she said, rolling her eyes again.

"How do you..." Larissa looked surprised at Napolde.
"And what are YOUR views on mud- Muggle-borns?"

(you mean your coz you're mean you are and what are you are views doesnt make sence xd i am a ravenclaw :p )

"I don't think they should have as much priviliges as half-bloods and pure-bloods although i don't think they should be killed for it" she said calmly. Napolde laughed, "What's all the fuss about?" and got back up on her broom. "Going back to the school, you want a lift?" she asked before she had lift-off.

((That made less sense- OH right.. I'll edit that. lol))

Larissa smiled. Finally, someone who agreed with her.
"yeah, sure." She said as she clambered on to the back of Napolde's broom."

((That shows I'm still tired :p - Also, I nearly have 1000 posts! I had 500 deleted for some reason ages ago))

woo! libby got nearly 2000 XD

btw i got onto carla..muahaha..though she hasnt joined girl group yet grr..

Napolde kicked off, and flew back to the school with Larissa behind her.

(wont write much any more..may start to sound..well...dodgy..)

((This topic is as good as closed now, don't you think?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back