Curiosity Killed the Cat

Isaac Chambers IV

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
After having a rather..eventful way to end the first semester, Isaac was ready to come back to Hogwarts for his second semester of his first year, bruise free and broken-nose free. He was now holding a bigger grudge against Mike than he ever thought he could and didn't know why Isabella still hadn't broken up with him. Then the thought of Isabella made his stomach twist in very uncomfortable knots. He had been in Italy with her over the first week of holiday break, consoling her and being there for her at the funeral of her mother's death. It was tragic what had happened to her and ever since then the girl hadn't been the same at all. Still, Isaac was here at Hogwarts starting fresh and being open-minded, or so he hoped.

The Slytherin decided to go down to the lakefront while the summer sun was still beating down warmly and check to see if there really were mermaids as there had been rumored to be. Wearing a red checkered shirt underneath a solid red shirt and jeans, Isaac strolled down to the lake. He took a seat on a large rock and picked up a few small pebbles, throwing them into the water as if to attract any possible mermaids.

Jarrod was walking towards the forbidden forest when he saw another slytherin who looked like a first year, sitting on a large rock throwing pebbles into the lake. He shook his head such slytherins were disapointing you could almost mistake them for mudbloods he thought. "Pathetic" he muttered.

[I'm sooo sorry I've neglected this!]

Isaac had continued to throw pebbles into the water when suddenly he heard someone mutter 'Pathetic.' He turned and looked around, noticing one boy looking in his direction. The blonde boy looked around as if making sure that he had been referring to him, so to clarify, Isaac spoke up. "You're talking to me?" he said with an eyebrow raised, his tone sounding condescending already. Lately he wasn't in the mood to pretend to be nice to anyone.

Jarrod glared at the boy with an evil look on his face "No I wasnt talking to you!" he hissed not bothering to hide his annoyance as it slipped into his voice. Jarrod spat then turned his head away and continued walking.

Isaac's blue eyes flashed in annoyance at the tone of the boy's voice. "Good!" he called out to him, glad that the boy chose to turn around. Isaac's temper was on high as of late after the fight with Mike and he wasn't afraid to get in a fight again, as long as he didn't run into the same Professor that had caught him the first time. Isaac glared at the boy who was now walking away and refocused his attention on the lake, continually throwing pebbles in hoping that a mermaid would come out.

Sparks flew across Jarrods eyes as he turned back around to glare at the boy "Im sorry," he said moving towards the boy in a menacing way "Did you say something?" he challenged the boy. "I couldnt hear you over the little game you were playing with your stones" he said in a sickly sweet tone.

Isaac refrained from rolling his eyes as the boy turned back around and walked right up to him. Isaac glared at him as he said, "I said 'good.' Sheesh you must be deaf or something," he sneered, balling his hands into fists over the small stones had had in his palms.

Jarrod took a step closer to the boy, one hand inside his robes on his wand. "You trying to start something?" he asked moving closer curling his hand that wasnt on his wand into a fist, unsure of which he would prefer to use "What? You wanna start something?" he asked challengingly "If wanna start something, we can start something right now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back