Cupid's arrow had hit me

Mikkie Rogers

OOC First Name
Joyce
Its a nice day outside and everyone was outside going to Brighstone for the weekend has come around. While Mikkie is inside walking in the vast corridor of the third floor going at the library to read his new book about an alchemist son. Walking while looking at the big windows of the corridor, he wasn't looking where he is going and hit someone. As Mikkie is strong enough not to fall, he was worried to the person he had bump.

Aroha was happily minding her own business, walking down the third floor corridor with a muggle book. She was absorbed in the page about the wildlife in Venezuela, having always wanted to travel, when she walked into someone. Her gentle form was knocked to the ground, and she looked up to see a 'puff boy looking down at her. "Hello to you too?" she exclaimed confusedly.

Mikkie quickly helped the girl he had bump, he grab her arms and gently stand her. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I go." Mikkie apologized and smiled weakly. The girl was like a replica of a doll, she was cute and simple. Mikkie was starring at her like it will never end, "I'm Mikkie Rogers by the way." He introduce himself to know the girl's name.

Aroha felt herself being pulled up, and dimly registered the 'puff's appearance. Wow... what?! she thought with a frown. The boy was staring at her, and Aroha was staring back. "Uh, I'm Aroha Jennings. Nice to meet you," Aroha smiled vaguely.

Aroha, what a nice name she got Mikkie thought, he felt a tingling sensation when Aroha smiled at him. Mikkie was still starring at her and just went into consciousness thinking that he might saw something dirty on her face. "Nice to meet you too." He said shyly to her, doesn't know what to say to her. Mikkie was all block when he always saw girls like this.

She's pretty alright, she might even had many boyfriends. "I'm sorry again for what happen." Mikkie apologized and cleared his throat, "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Of course I'm alright. I get used to getting bowled over after a while!" Aroha grinned happily. She looked at her feet. Aroha was starting to get nervous. "So, where are you from?" she asked, trying to regain some confidence with some small talk. Why can't I talk to him normally? she thought irritatedly, keeping the smile on her face. Drama comes in handy sometimes.

"I'm really sorry again." Mikkie apologized again for the third time, he can't help it anyway. Aroha then asked where he came from, "I'm from America ... Arizona to be exact." He explained, his palms getting sweaty. He always get's this whenever a cute girl is in front of him and make him nervous. "How about you?" Mikkie asked, Stupid question he thought, Mikkie could have change it to anything.

"Okay, you can stop apologizing now," Aroha laughed. "Oh wow, I'd always wanted to go to America!" she said wistfully. "I'm an Kiwi, I live down in Kurow." Aroha fiddled with her book, realizing the bookmark was on the ground. "Oh, I lost my page," she exclaimed disappointment clouding her voice.

Mikkie smiled at how Aroha laughed like a wind, chiming on his ear. He nodded slightly as he get where she lived, he sees how Aroha is shy but at the same time pretty. Aroha then said that she had lost her page in the book she was holding, realizing that the bookmark was at the marble floor. Mikkie took it and handed it to Aroha, "Here you go, you'll find the page." He said smiling. For him he always finds his page on the book he reads even though he doesn't put a bookmark on it.

"Yeah... I guess." Aroha took the bookmark from Mikkie, brushing his hand as she did so. It's funny, such a little thing like that... Aroha's thoughts trailed off again as she looked into his eyes. "We should probably walk. Where were you going when we bumped into each other?" she asked, trying to get some sense into the conversation, but still staring at his face.

Mikkie half smiled and rocked on his placed, Aroha was looking at his eyes as he did so. Mikkie cut it off from starring and answered her question, "I was going to the library to read some books as I'm not an outsider boy." He told her and chuckled a bit, as he talked he was feeling that his cheeks where blood red from Aroha's stare. "Shall we walk ... anywhere?" He asked.

Aroha watched Mikkie carefully. "I love the outdoors! Its... quiet." Aroha replied, her voice fading.
"Lets walk through the castle." she said. They started walking, and Aroha wondered how she hadn't seen him before.

"I'm an accident prone when it comes going outside." He explains while he buried his hands on his jean pocket. How he wished that his nervousness over Aroha vanished, it wasn't his act when it comes to this. Mikkie always talked straight and relaxed, when Aroha suggested that they walk he agree, "Okay, let's go." they walk together at the corridor of the third floor. Silence was barricading the two.

Aroha realized that she was staring, which made it a little hard to walk. She looked up ahead and realized how quiet it was inside; everyone must be soaking up the rest of the sunshine before winter came. "Thats a shame. Perhaps we should wrap you in bubble wrap," Aroha joked, her eyes sparkling. She noticed how silent their conversation was and wondered how to break the ice.

Mikkie laughed at Aroha's joked, he knew that its just a joked. "Well, you have to buy lot's of it." Mikkie said still laughing at the humor. How he loved girls with humor, it keeps his surroundings nice. And how her nice sparkle, it is so damn gorgeous. "So, you have any hobbies than going outside? maybe indoors?" at least Mikkie is stupid sometimes to asked that freaking question.

Aroha thought about the question and a thought crossed her mind. 'i dont really have any, maybe we need to start some more?' Aroha leaned in and kissed Mikkie softly on the cheek, then kept walking. 'does that count as a hobby?'

She realized immediately that Mikkie was the right guy for her. Even though her cheeks were red, Aroha knew that this was exactly where she wanted to be.

((haha that was really lame xD ))

Mikkie curse himself for asking it but what else can he asked if his brain in a total froze. Aroha spoke and nodded when she said that she doesn't have any, that's when he noticed that Aroha is leaning toward him and gave Mikkie a kiss on the cheek. This made him really blushed in total red, he even gulp loudly for her to hear. Aroha walked but Mikkie stopped on his tracks and felt his cheek where Aroha had kissed.

Oh, god! Mikkie thought to himself and looked at Aroha, her back to him. "I think so." He said and continued walking. Mikkie catch up with her, "Umm ... this might be to early because we have just meet but can I invite you to a dinner? ... At the garden." Mikkie asked nervousness erupted from him again. Well, this is now or never she's perfect.

((To quick but oh, well, its the future xD ))

((haha yeah... Its a reality for some :r ))

Aroha realized what shed done, but didnt blush. Mikkie seemed to like it, so all was good, right? She grinned at Mikkies question. "okay! Like... A picnic? Ill go get the bubble wrap," she teased playfully. Wow, somethings going right? she asked herself in mild shock. Aroha didnt think of what her family would think, a little rebellion cant hurt anybody.

He smiled as Aroha agreed with it, "Yeah, but its more like a date." Mikkie explained. This would be his first date ever if this turns out right, the only girl he ever date was his little sister who loves hanging out onto their wide garden back at home. Mikkie would always cooks the food that was brought to their fake date.

"I'll request the food at the kitchen. If you want, we could cook it ourselves." Okay, this is so wrong. Its like I'm flirting. he thought irritably. "So, where to pick you up tomorrow?" he asked eagerly. Mikkie isn't the lateness person but he wouldn't want to be one, so, asking is the best way.

"I... I'm not exactly the best cook. Actually I set a tent on fire on a camping trip with my friends back at home. Unless you want to cook...? Anyway, I'll meet you at the Entrance Hall at lunchtime tomorrow, okay?" she smiled. Aroha wondered what she'd wear. It was hard enough to sort out outfits for school, even though they had a uniform.

Hearing the word fire makes him just to ask favor for the house elves in the kitchen. "Maybe I'll just talk to the house elves." Mikkie told Aroha seriously but that seriousness didn't last long. "Okay, I'll meet you at the entrance hall." He pursed his lips and nodded slightly. He didn't know what to say to continue, so, Mikkie went silent.

((Sorry for the lateness of my reply, I was sick))

"Um... yeah, see you tomorrow." Mikkie said and smiled at Aroha, "Well, I got to go, I have to revise some lesson for the exams." He then kissed Aroha on the cheeks, "Tomorrow. 11:30." Mikkie wave his right hand as he went at the direction of the library.

((Got it!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back