Crystal Peakocks

Crystal Peakocks

Name: Crystal Peakocks
Blood Status: Half blood(Wizard father, muggle mother)
Birthdate: 29th August 2007
Hair: Long Dark brown, almost straight.
Eyes: big dark brown, very long lashes
prominent feature: A very big toothy smile! :D

Crystal: Oh, jee! About me huh?!
Let's start with family history;
I'm half and half, muggle mother, wizard father. My father is an obliviator working for the ministry and he met my mother on the job! He was supposed to obliviate her since she was a witness to the Dark Mark going up back when…but couldn't bring himself to do it and asked her out to dinner instead! He told her all about magic and everything all on the first date, (talk about honest!) and that got nothing except a slap in his face for patronizing her! But then my dad showed her some magic and after her shock wore off (and my dad was suspended by the ministry for breaking the law and performing magic in front of a muggle) they agreed on a second date! The rest is history and don't worry, he was only suspended for two weeks because he asked my mother to marry him then! It must have been love at first sight or something.
Out of my grandparents only my mother's mother is still with us, she adores magic and was really happy when my mum married a wizard. (As opposed to my grandfather…)In fact my grandmother loved magic so much she named my mother Samantha after that bewitched character. Oh, yeah! I forget to say their names didn't I? Well my mum is Samantha Roberts and my dad is Ashley (but everyone calls him Ash cause he hates Ashley) Peakocks. I remember when I was five before my father's mother died I asked her why she put a girls name on my dad! She laughed and said, "Read Gone With the Wind deary! It's by a lovely muggle author." I didn't know what the word muggle meant then (I'll explain why in a minuet.) so I didn't understand anything she said. But now I know better. It's quite ironic though that my mother was named after a witch and my father a muggle and they ended up together. I think this is what they call fate.

Now me;
Well you know I said I didn't know what muggle meant? It's because my parents live in a muggle neighborhood so my mum could be near her job (she's a lawyer by the way) and until the age of nine, I was brought up muggle so I wouldn't say anything at school or to the neighbors. Then when I turned nine they thought I was old enough not to go blabbing and explained it to me. When they did everything that had made no sense to me before suddenly made perfect sense!
Like what you ask? Well since I was supposed to be muggle they hid magic from me, so my dad's wand was not a wand but his 'lucky stick'. And I believed in the luck of that thing because when my dad had it my broken bike was mended very quickly, the mess I made before my mothers dinner party with clients seemed to clean it self up and any burns and scratches I got always vanished! And to think I was gullible enough to believe it was all luck!
These weren't the only incidents either. They were some concerning me, such as; when I was six I accidentally stepped on bee hive but wasn't stung once even though bees were buzzing everywhere. I thought it was a miracle then but when my parents explained magic they also explained that my dad had to obliviate the ten people who were wondering what the invisible force field that the bees were crashing into was! And then there was the time I wanted a cookie, I was very small then, and my mother said not before dinner. The next thing I remember is cookies flying all around my head, not sure how that happened but back then my parents explained it as a strong gust of wind. I was very gullible!
After I learned all about magic though, my dad taught me a few simple spells, he shouldn't have really but having kept magic a secret all this time he wanted to make up for it. And the first thing I learned was how to move one tiny coco pop across a table top. You have no idea the celebration we had that morning. I threw coco pops everywhere in my excitement and got told off by my mum. But it was worth it!
That’s about as much as I can remember off the top of my head. If you'd like to know anything else ask me.

((that’s all about my character but if you wanna know about the real me personally check out my netlog page: http://en.netlog.com/eepykid ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back