Cry me a river!

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie was walking along the fourth floor corridor, Sapphire Streak under her arm. She had been flying, but the rain had began to pour and it had been blowing a gail!
Ellie had been trying to clear her mind, flying, but it had not worked! She hadnt cried for a few days, except at night, she had been trying to block all emotions towards her mum's death, and, basically, her mum's death, out her mind. It had worked for a few days but now it was as if a baloon, wich she had been blowing up with her feelings and thoughts, was bursting inside her, letting everything out, and she suddenly fell to the floor. Face falling into her hands Ellie suddenly began to cry and wail, so many tears falling at the one time, like a waterfall.
She felt like she was useless, helpless and broken! There was a piece of her missing and it was just starting to sink in that she would never see her mum again, Joannaleigh was dead! She had been telling herself she wasn't, that shed see her next time she returned home, for the holidays, and that shed proborbaly get a letter from her soon. But she hadnt, ofcourse, it had been 3 months since her mums death in January and until now Ellie had been telling herself her mum couldnt be dead, and that she was alive, at home in there little house, tottering about as usual, making Pumpkin Pie and making a pathwork quilt for Ellie's bed!
She had recieved a letter from her dad during the week, Saying that them, her, her dad ans Simon, were moving to a small house in New Zealend with her Granny Elizabeth Sparks and Granda Multi Sparks, her dad's parents! No that her mum was gone there was no point in having that5 bedroomed cottage, and they were moving to a 4 bedroomed house in National Park, New Zealand! They had been to visit it and would be moving in next week! Ellie was glad, she didnt fancy living in the house her mum had lived in, when she was no longer there. It would feel to empty without her and she would like to live closer to the school!
Pictures ran through Ellie's mind, of her mum, making her cry harder and wail a little!

Caysi was walking the corridor with her book bag on her side. " Stupid bag, why does it have to be so heavy!". she said to herself. She turned the corner and there was a girl crying, Caysi went over to her and said " Are you ok?". she gave a helping smile.

Kiera had been trying to catch Caysi. They had both just left charms class. Kiera need to ask Caysi a question about her brother. "Sham!" she called. Kiera caught up to her and saw that she was talking to Ellie. Kiera walked over to them. SHe was one of the few people who knew Ellie's mother was murdered. She had a feeling this was about that. "Ellie, I thought you were going to try smiling more. Did you find something else out?" she asked worried.

Ellie lifted her head to see Kiera and another girl she had never met before, standing next to her. Trying to wipe her eyes she asnwered Keira, "I..I..tried" Was all she managed, she had tried, she had been smiling and not crying for days, but it all seemed to be backing up onto her!

Kiera hugged Ellie. "Its okay dear. Is it getting any better?" she asked the first year. "Oh Ellie. This is my best friend, Caysi Finnigan. Is it all right if I tell her what's happened?" she asked.

Ellie hugged Keira and managed a small smile, "I..Its getting a...a little better" She answered Keira, it had gotten a lot better since when shed first found out! "Hi Casey, and Sure" Ellie said with another small smile.

Kiera smiled down at Ellie. The she turned to Caysi. She whispered in her friend's ear. She thought it would make Ellie cry more if she heard about the incident. "Ellie found out her mother was murdered over christmas." she whispered lowly. Then she turned back to Ellie. "Honey what brought on this new wave of tears?" she asked.

Ellie shrugged slightly, "I..i..dont really know. Ive j..j..just been p..pp..pushing things out of my m..m..mind, and t..th..ttheyve just sort of b..b..backed ip" She told Keira as her tears continued to fall.

Caysi was sad to hear that Ellie's mother was murdered. " I'm so sorry Ellie!". " Don't cry sweets, it's alright".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back