Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi brain was kinda still freezed on the gossip magazine and her howler from her mother. She was at the boundary of the forest and just waiting for Ally to come by. Lexi was wearing her usual outfit of the day, she waited until she can burst out what's on her insides.

Kasey was seated on her favorite spot in the lawn reading the final series of the muggle novel Twilight. After the nightmare she didn't give up reading about this vampires, she loved them, Edward Cullen was her favorite of course. She had completed all her homework and was not feeling like flying so she decided to spent a day in this manner.

She looked up as an owl hooted by her and made it's way to the owlery. Kasey smiled, she had always loved animals, she missed working at the Pet shop. She decided she could go to Obsidian Harbor during the holidays ask them if they were still accepting to take her. Her eyes caught someone standing by the forest edge.

She didn't know the girl but she decided to pretend she was reading her book as she looked at the girl over it. She wondered if she was planning to go into the forest, if so Kasey had to remind her that she was a prefect. It had been years since she used her prefect power and now that she was looking at this girl, hoping she'd enter the forest, she couldn't wait to go and boss her.

Ally was upset for her best friend Lexi. There have been some troubles she couldn't take on her own. Lexi asked her to come by at the forest. Ally, hurried off to see Lexi. She didn't even bother changing her school uniform, she just topped it with a green jacket.

Not by far, Ally saw a silhouette whom she recognized Lexi's. She almost stumble because she run fast. When she reached Lexi, the first thing that came to Ally's mind was to hug her.

Ally hugged Lexi, she couldn't say any words to her. But she thought that her presence is enough to comfort her.

"Are you ok?" she asked while they're still hugging.

Lexi waited for half a minute when she saw Ally running toward her. When she came, Ally hug her tight asking if she's okay, that's when Lexi burst into tears. "I can't take that magazine, all of it are not true." She said between sobs. "Then my mom send me a howler because of my sister sending the magazine to her." Lexi let go of Ally and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I have to ignore Andrew just for the sake of my life, Andrew is one of my friends and it hurts me whenever i ignore him." Lexi pursed her lips and closed her eyes. this wasn't going to happen, if it isn't for that magazine, her life wouldn't be depending on it. Lexi again opened her eyes and said, "Let's go walked at the forest." She smiled to Ally and held her arms to Ally's shoulder.

When Ally heard Lexi burst into tears, she too, cried. "Ssshh. It's okay. That magazine is a piece of crap." she said and let go of Lexi and wiped her own tears.

"What?! why did she done that?" she said her eyes went bigger.

Then Ally heard Lexi said that she's going to ignore Andrew. "What? How come that he's involved with this?" she said and shook her head slowly.

Both of them walked inside the forest, Lexi held her arms around Ally's shoulder and Ally's hands were around Lexi's waist. As they walked, Ally can still hear the little sobs. She then, lean her head on Lexi's shoulder as they walked deeper in the forest.

"I really don't know to Alexia, that a evil sister of mine is a crap on my life." Lexi said between sobs, they walked inside of the forest. She then heard from Ally why Andrew was involved, Lexi groaned "Remember that were both in the magazine?..." She trailed off for a little bit and said. "If i don't ignore him, the next issue of that magazine will be us again." Lexi wiped her eyes again.

The forest was getting deeper and deeper until they gone to the heart were the sundown shone in the patches of the trees. "I really like Andrew, but i think he already knows it." She retorted silently.

She heard Lexi groaned after she explained why Andrew got involved in the situation. "well, how could tell all that to him. I see, that he like you too. " she said and looked around. They were already in the deepest part of the forest. She took her wand out and said Lumos.

She sat and lean on the big roots and then said "How can we stop that stupid magazine from issuing lots of gossips around here. i think one of the students around here, making all that piece of sh*t!" she said angrily. The twig she picked when she sat was broken into two by her right hand.

"I'm afraid, were just like friends and all..." Lexi trailed off and shrugged her shoulder. This was the story of her life, depending itself to the magazine. Lexi noticed Ally took her wand and said 'Lumos' it gave out light on their path. Ally then sat the root of a big tree in the middle of the forest.

"We can't stop it unless we know who wrote it." Lexi said crossing her arms while taking a sit beside Ally. She then heard a twig got broke, she saw Ally holding one, "It's not gonna work on your anger. But it's hard to ignore Andrew now."

Ally just smirked. "Damn!" she said. "whoever made this magazine is stupid." she said and threw the twig she's holding.

Ally faced Lexi and smiled weakly. "i know that he would understand." she said shortly, she doesn't know what to say. She knows no matter what she says it can't ease the pain Lexi's feeling.

Lexi pursed her lips and raised her eyebrow, "It doesn't matter if he understands." She sigh, Lexi put her two legs up to her chest and hugged it. "At least i have to spend time with you, why are you even running that fast?" Lexi asked still raised eyebrow, she just said to met her in the boundary of the forest.

Kasey smiled as she saw another girl go to the edge of the forest and then they hugged and started wlaking into th forest. Kasey quickly got up and walked as fast as she could and entered the forest, now walking very slowly without making any noise. She was happy she would get to catch these girls. They weren't so deep in the forest and now she could hear what they were talking about.

It was about the Gossip Mag and then she heard Andrew's name. Kasey had read the Gossip Mag and really cared about the feelings of all those who had been mentioned and lied about. She didn't know the girl's name but she guessed her to be either Caina or Lexi because they were the girls mentioned with Andrew.

This part gave her a bit of shock when she realized one of the girls liked Andrew but that wasn't the matter. They were in the forest and Kasey was here to stop them from going any further. She walked to them, her wand in her hand and said "Stop Girls"
Looking at them in the face she asked "What are you two doing here?"

When Lexi was asking Ally, she heard someone shouted them to stop. Lexi turned where the voice is, she then saw an older girl with a wand on hand. "Are we like criminals with your wand pointing on us?" She said rather than asked. Lexi stood up from the root she was sitting on it. "What does people do in the forest?... They want time for themselves and that's what are we doing now." Lexi crossed her arms, she doesn't want a fight but she made a promise to someone.

"I am not pointing it at you, I am holding it" she said lowering her wand. "Now, thats a very nice reason but you can also find peace in the school or lawn or lakefront. Judging by your age and attitude you are not a first year so I am sure you know the Forest is forbidden. I ask you to come out of the forest with me" she said not wanting to mention she was prefect.

Kasey only did that when she was in need and she hoped this girls would listen to her and come out of the forest or else she would just have to report it to a Professor, Professor Manteia , she thought thinking that a girl with such an attitude and Andrew's friend would only be a Slytherin.

Ally was about to answer when someone walked at them and told them to come back to the castle. Ally thought that the girl watched them came to the forest that's why she knew where they were.

lexi explained rather argued with the girl. Ally didn't speak for a moment giving Lexi the time to talk.
"Why now? Why didn't you talked to us earlier when we're still at the edge of the forest?" she asked and crossed her arms. "Oh, i know, trying to get some light of glory huh? You just waited for the right time for us to enter the forest so you can tell to the professors." she said sarcastically. She then smirked, "Prefect huh?, Nice job?" she said and laughed a little and looked at Lexi.

"I was sitting very far in the lawn at that moment" she replied looking at the other girl with narrowed eyes. Kasey looked at the girl angrily, yes well that was the reason but you can't prove it, can you? she thought and then turned her anger into a grin.

"Well, I am afraid if you don't come with me, you'll be meeting Professor Manteia tonight. As a Prefect, I am telling you a right thing to do" she said looking at the Slytherins.

Lexi let Ally spoke, she smirk and then looked at the girl in front of then who is a prefect. "Were not afraid of just a prefect, they are just a bunch of losers." Lexi giggled and let her two hands on her hips. "Whatever, go if you want, were not coming. Sorry!" Lexi pouted her lips feeling sorry for the girl.

"We'll see whose the loser" she said as she turned on her heel and stormed out of the forest. She walked to Professor Manteia's office Sixth floor to complain about the Slytherins. Would they ever change? Kasey thought as she knocked twice on the Professor's door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back