Crushin' On You

Eleonora Cade

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Swishy Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleonora headed to the Ravenclaw table before breakfast to find Lennon Cohen Knight to deliver his rose. "Lennon?" she called out as she walked down the row, hoping the Hogwarts Monthly Editor was among them.

Lennon had his head buried in a book as he read during lunch. He had fallen really behind in classes last semester and he hoped to avoid that this semester as it was his OWL year so these grades were very important. Just as he flipped a page, he heard his name being called and looked up to see a small girl he didn't recognize. "Hello," he smiled. "Can I help you?"
<i></i>

”Oh hi! There’s a rose here for you and a note!” she explained smiling as she handed them over to the Ravenclaw boy.
Lennon,

You're a good editor, and a nice guy. I admire that.

Lennon smiled when the girl announced that she had a rose for him and was surprised yet again but eyed the roses she was holding, wondering what color it was. When she handed him a pink rose with a note on it he raised his eyebrows. Didn't pink mean crush? Who was crushing on him? When he read the note he couldn't help but smile. He felt flattered that someone thought of him as a good editor, though he didn't know who would possibly send this, especially with a pink rose. His mind immediately went to Aminia, since she was now on the staff, but he dismissed the thought right away. He looked back up at the younger girl and said, "Thank you! I hope you get roses of your own too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back